The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

Ferens hall 2013 attendees?

Starting Computer Systems Engineering in a few weeks time? Any way to find out who I may be living with for the year? I'll be at FERENJ03A

Scroll to see replies

https://www.facebook.com/groups/387068564679849/?fref=ts
That should link it, I'm not in the group but if it doesn't link properly, just type ferens 2013 in on facebook.
(edited 10 years ago)
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Original post by Chonks
Starting Computer Systems Engineering in a few weeks time? Any way to find out who I may be living with for the year? I'll be at FERENJ03A

Hey I'm staying in ferens hall! I'm FERENC09A
I'm staying in Ferens too; FERENE05A. I'm also doing Computer Software Development!
Reply 4
Original post by DeathByBacon
I'm staying in Ferens too; FERENE05A. I'm also doing Computer Software Development!

I'm in FERENE08 - guess that means we're pretty close! I'm doing computer science with games dev :smile:
Original post by Mattmm
I'm in FERENE08 - guess that means we're pretty close! I'm doing computer science with games dev :smile:

It sounds like our rooms are quite close but I honestly have no idea how the halls even works:tongue:
I think most of the building will be computer science related courses :smile:
Reply 6
It sounds like our rooms are quite close but I honestly have no idea how the halls even works:tongue:
I think most of the building will be computer science related courses :smile:

Yea i suppose they must be, but i dont really know either :O It does seem that way - kinda cool i guess! Where are you coming from?
Original post by Mattmm
Yea i suppose they must be, but i dont really know either :O It does seem that way - kinda cool i guess! Where are you coming from?

Guess we'll find out when we get our key :tongue: if it is mainly computing students then it would be quite cool:smile: Teesside, just outside of Middlesbrough in the North East. You?
Reply 8
Guess we'll find out when we get our key :tongue: if it is mainly computing students then it would be quite cool:smile: Teesside, just outside of Middlesbrough in the North East. You?

Yup! I'm in Harrogate, not too far away :P Fancy adding me on facebook? - would be good to get to know someone before we go :P Here's my profile https://www.facebook.com/matt.morris.961 :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by jordanlholland
Hey I'm staying in ferens hall! I'm FERENC09A

Hey I'm in C04 so we are just a few doors apart each other! And I found out the the letter, in our case C, is the floor or block and the following number is the room number and the A is just to be ignored. Can't wait to meet you all!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah been wondering what all them numbers and letters meant since I got my contract, give us an add or message on Facebook if you want as I know nobody! https://m.facebook.com/?_rdr
I will be staying in Ferens hall room D12 studying history!
Reply 12
Im in FERENM33A :smile: Studying Business and financial management
I'm in 27A studying law? Is anyone else in the same bit or studying law?
Original post by ashleixox
Im in FERENM33A :smile: Studying Business and financial management

Im in 27A, spose that's close? Not sure how the halls is set up?
Reply 15
Original post by Chonks

I'm starting Systems Engineering too! Still unsure of my room number, but really looking forward to it :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Caaketin
I'm starting Systems Engineering too! Still unsure of my room number, but really looking forward to it :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Little bit late to be getting accommodation sorted isnt it?:tongue:
Reply 17
Little bit late to be getting accommodation sorted isnt it?:tongue:

Everything is sorted! I signed my Contract agggess ago, but I don't know what room i'm in D: Was the room number in the contract?
Original post by Caaketin
Everything is sorted! I signed my Contract agggess ago, but I don't know what room i'm in D: Was the room number in the contract?

Ahh right:tongue: I only signed mine 4 days ago. It should be on your contract in the top right corner (the sheet with the breakdown of everything on it) of not you could try phoning the accommodation office up?:tongue:
Reply 19
Hi, I finally found out today where I'm staying (FERENM50A)

Original post by Chonks

I fell in the River Tees not last saturday the saturday before (we were in a canoe):rolleyes:. My mum and dad are from Middlesborough:smile:

I'm glad I have an en-suite but I wish it was self-catered too, hope the foods nice.

Quick Reply

Latest