Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
omg lets have a big TSR party on the first night
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Original post by LeonLad
omg lets have a big TSR party on the first night

wahey, just put a post it note on your head with your username and go mental.

getting a bit ahead of myself seeing as they havent confirmed my move to lupton yet hahaa
Reply 42
I still only have one room mate! So excited for my move!
Reply 43
Original post by best_Biz95
I think I'm gonna stick with it now, as you said it's not that bad for the price and the social is meant to be amazing. Bit surprised there's no common room especially since they saved space on shared bathrooms, but ive already started shopping etc!:biggrin: which block etc you in?

I'm in block O floor 2 room 2! How about you?
Reply 44
does anyone know what % of the rooms have been allocated as of now?
Original post by LeonLad
does anyone know what % of the rooms have been allocated as of now?

probably all of them seeing as there's a waiting list now. what block are you in?
Reply 46
Original post by dulciemae
probably all of them seeing as there's a waiting list now. what block are you in?

what waiting list? did you get a transfer in the end? I'm in O
Original post by LeonLad
what waiting list? did you get a transfer in the end? I'm in O

yeaaaah i did, im sure there were loads of people that'd rather have james baillie than lupton. there's a waiting list for the proper accommodation offered by the uni that people that got in through clearing or applied late get put on. if that makes sense. I'm in E. what date you moving in?
Reply 48
Original post by dulciemae
yeaaaah i did, im sure there were loads of people that'd rather have james baillie than lupton. there's a waiting list for the proper accommodation offered by the uni that people that got in through clearing or applied late get put on. if that makes sense. I'm in E. what date you moving in?

im moving in on the 21st
do you know when most others are moving in?
Reply 49
Original post by Savstar90
I'm in block O floor 2 room 2! How about you?

If you're in flat one that means we're flat mates, either way it sounds like we're on the same floor! :biggrin:
Hi, I'm in Flat A2.11, anyone near or in the same flat?
Im block M floor three also! What flat are you in?
Reply 52
I'm in Block H! H1.21 to be specific, anyone near? :smile:
M3.3
Reply 54
I've been given lupton E2.25, anyone in that area?
Reply 55
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

I'd be a summer research intern at Uni of Leeds for 2 months - May and June. I opted for university accommodation and so today I got an e-mail from Leeds uni accommodation office, that I've been allotted a room in block F of Lupton residences, and must confirm my acceptance of the offer. I am entirely not sure where to opt for it or not.

Any information about Lupton residences would be appreciated, and let me know whether it's a good choice for staying in the summer months of May and June; as there is no point of staying at Lupton if the residence is deserted due to summer holidays. Is there anyone here living in block F ?

Cheers.
I'm in block A too! A3.32!
I am in block M ,3rd floor 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 58
Lupton 01.24 anyone close?
Reply 59
I'm in P2.12
I've not found anyone else in Block P yet!

Quick Reply

Latest