The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Marii101
Hey everyone!
How are you all feeling about Year 10? Scared or excited?

Yay you joined!!

I cant wait for yr10 tbh, mainly just the excitement of getting the new timetable.. How about you?
Original post by Marii101
Hey everyone!
How are you all feeling about Year 10? Scared or excited?

Pretty exited because i'm able to drop a load of subjects that I don't like but i'm a little bit worried because in my school we have some GCSE's this year. Are you going into year 10 aswell?
Reply 82
Original post by Gilo98
Hehe, If my parents said that....i'l tell them exactly where to shove it! :mmm:

:mmm: I wouldn't...

Original post by JanitaTwain
Aha, if I were to tell them that i would be disowned!

Same here!!
Reply 83
Original post by EmyJ14
:mmm: I wouldn't...

Same here!!

Heat of the moment ahah, would probably get shouted at ahah
Reply 84
Original post by Gilo98
Heat of the moment ahah, would probably get shouted at ahah

I would definitely get shouted at, and I'd get in a load of trouble too!
Reply 85
Original post by EmyJ14
I would definitely get shouted at, and I'd get in a load of trouble too!

Ahah tbh I have the impression there're not too approving of me self teaching german GCSE
Reply 86
Original post by Gilo98
Ahah tbh I have the impression there're not too approving of me self teaching german GCSE

I don't think mine would really be that approving either, they think I'm already doing too many subjects in school... they were a bit sceptical of me doing after school Italian classes, but I managed to convince them that it would be fine! (it was more than fine, it was amazing)
Reply 87
Original post by EmyJ14
I don't think mine would really be that approving either, they think I'm already doing too many subjects in school... they were a bit sceptical of me doing after school Italian classes, but I managed to convince them that it would be fine! (it was more than fine, it was amazing)

Well i say self teach, the fact that I would see my teacher after school once a weak for him to check what im doing is what made them be ok with it
Reply 88
Original post by Gilo98
Well i say self teach, the fact that I would see my teacher after school once a weak for him to check what im doing is what made them be ok with it

That's still self teaching :tongue:
Reply 89
Original post by EmyJ14
That's still self teaching :tongue:

Ok then, I am self teaching it, but anyway that makes my parents ok with it!!
Reply 90
Anyone waiting for results next Thursday? I have four T_T
Reply 91
Original post by xderaai
Anyone waiting for results next Thursday? I have four T_T

Hi, are you new round here? No im not...my school wont let me take anything earl, so its all at the end of yr 11 :frown:
Reply 92
Hey there kiddies!
Reply 93
Original post by Gilo98
Yay you joined!!

I cant wait for yr10 tbh, mainly just the excitement of getting the new timetable.. How about you?

We already got ours:biggrin:
Reply 94
Original post by Martie08
We already got ours:biggrin:

Ah, lucky! Thats the biggest thing I look forward to each year!
Reply 95
Original post by Gilo98
Hi, are you new round here? No im not...my school wont let me take anything earl, so its all at the end of yr 11 :frown:

Yeah Captain Obvious :P

Ah, that's a shame; less stressful when you get some of them done before then. Plus gives you an opportunity to kind of 'get use' to the process of the whole thing.
Reply 96
Seeing as there seems to be quite a few new people (and will be more) shall we all introduce ourselves or something, maybe put it in the OP? :smile:
Reply 97
Original post by Martie08
Hey there kiddies!

Ahaha, how old are you then? I'm actually not ahem the current year 10 since I'm going into year 11 ^^'
Reply 98
Original post by Gilo98
Ah, lucky! Thats the biggest thing I look forward to each year!

Same :smile: The timetable (and more crucially the teachers) just seem to be pivotal doesn't it?
Reply 99
Original post by xderaai
Ahaha, how old are you then? I'm actually not ahem the current year 10 since I'm going into year 11 ^^'

I'm going into year 10 like everyone else :biggrin:
I just have a habit of calling people kids/children :colondollar:

Latest