The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

St Andrews Applicants for 2014 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by user00000001
Thanks for the offer but I've already got tons of dialogue with non-medicine students from the Uni : )

What you could help me with is opinions from the outside. What do you think of the med students that you interact with at the Uni?

Not 100% sure what you're looking for but all the medics seem lovely and to be getting on well. My academic mother is a medic, and she actually swapped here from another university and is enjoying it a lot here. I know all the medics seem to work incredibly hard, but all manage to have great social lives too :smile:!
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Original post by sarahcrs_10
Not 100% sure what you're looking for but all the medics seem lovely and to be getting on well. My academic mother is a medic, and she actually swapped here from another university and is enjoying it a lot here. I know all the medics seem to work incredibly hard, but all manage to have great social lives too :smile:!

That's what I was after : )

Did your Mum transfer into 1st year? Does she know what she's doing next year (when she moves to another Uni)?
Original post by user00000001
That's what I was after : )

Did your Mum transfer into 1st year? Does she know what she's doing next year (when she moves to another Uni)?

Cool :smile:
And yeah, into first year :smile: I think she, along with a lot of students here, is going down to Manchester!
Hi I'm applying to italian and history of art and have achieved AABB in my a levels, do you think there is any chance i can get in?
Reply 2064
Hello everyone! Im applying for English : )
Its impossible to read this thread all thr way through, so Ill ask here. Has anyone heard anything from the uni besides the fee status mail? Anyone got an offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi there, i am wanting to apply for ancient history and archaeology but i currently only have ABBC, does anyone know if there is anyway i would get a conditional? if not i would try get better grades this year and reapply next year
I got an unconditional to study Chemistry with External Placement! Hot dog!
anyone still waiting on English and Modern Languages? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending