The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Biomed at Aston?

Hi,

i was wondering if anyone is doing Biomedical science at Aston starting this October?
Reply 1
Original post by lolarose8
Hi,

i was wondering if anyone is doing Biomedical science at Aston starting this October?

Hiyaaa I am :biggrin: are you excited? Also do u have any idea what books we'll need
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Yes, me hopefully :smile:
Reply 3
Have you guys enrolled online yet?
Reply 4
Hi I'm going to do biomed at aston as well, i did the online enrolment but when do i go in for the face to face enrolment

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
I pretty much ****ed the stage of the enrollment,accidentally touched yes for the question: Have I attended higher education before. I realised my mistake and went back to correct it to no. but the thing is i'm stuck on a question asking about my previous uni details but I haven't being to uni before. I don't know what to do. I can't go past that question.
Original post by DavidYorkshireFTW
Yes, me hopefully :smile:

Im doing biomed also, where in Yorkshire are you from?

Original post by lolarose8
I pretty much ****ed the stage of the enrollment,accidentally touched yes for the question: Have I attended higher education before. I realised my mistake and went back to correct it to no. but the thing is i'm stuck on a question asking about my previous uni details but I haven't being to uni before. I don't know what to do. I can't go past that question.

I think you will need to contact them
Original post by ViolentMind
Im doing biomed also, where in Yorkshire are you from?

I think you will need to contact them

York, what about you?
York, what about you?

Well im In South Yorkshire so a little town called barnsley (close to Sheffield)
Well im In South Yorkshire so a little town called barnsley (close to Sheffield)

I have heard of there, where are you studying Biomed ?
I have heard of there, where are you studying Biomed ?

Where? you what uni? if so Aston obviously.
Where? you what uni? if so Aston obviously.

**** sorry man, I have two threads, a random Biomed one and a Biomed at Aston one, my bad. What it like? What have you achieved so far? (First/2.1.etc..)
:smile:
**** sorry man, I have two threads, a random Biomed one and a Biomed at Aston one, my bad. What it like? What have you achieved so far? (First/2.1.etc..)
:smile:

No im a fresher man :redface:
No im a fresher man :redface:

Ahright, well, hey man, I'm David :smile:
Reply 14
I'm going to do biomed at Aston too..exciting and daunting at the same time!! :eek:
Reply 15
I am starting Biomed as well :smile:
Reply 16
Finally found some biomed people :smile:) !

Quick Reply

Latest