The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

anyone still waiting warwick to update ucas status?

i hv been waiting since thursday. jux wondering if anyone else is still waiting..

feel so lonely when everyone in fb has been updating their uni status in the last few days and i still dunno where to go in the coming year.
Original post by canabel
i hv been waiting since thursday. jux wondering if anyone else is still waiting..

feel so lonely when everyone in fb has been updating their uni status in the last few days and i still dunno where to go in the coming year.

Are you still waiting or have you heard from them?
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
Original post by Mycroft Holmes
Are you still waiting or have you heard from them?

i got it on 23 august=]

u still waiting?
Original post by canabel
i got it on 23 august=]

u still waiting?

Yeah I'm still waiting :frown: Why was yours delayed?

Mine was updated 22/08 after relentless hassling of the admissions department. The hold-up was to verify former grades/references as I was a private candidate through UCAS.

All I can say is keep on at them, call them and send follow-up emails and try and get everything they ask for to them as soon as you possibly can! :smile:
Original post by HeyyImRyan
Mine was updated 22/08 after relentless hassling of the admissions department. The hold-up was to verify former grades/references as I was a private candidate through UCAS.

All I can say is keep on at them, call them and send follow-up emails and try and get everything they ask for to them as soon as you possibly can! :smile:

I'm in a similar situation, also a private candidate through UCAS, and I've been hassling them just the same, except that my reference was only sent off last Thursday (as it was GCSE results day so my referee was in) so unfortunately I'm still waiting. I phoned them but the same women just keeps telling me to wait, and refuses to look into whether or not anyone is looking into my application status, even though I've already done everything they've requested so it should be all sorted -.-
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 6

they said i got a missing result...

which is my gcse english qualification...

i keep on calling them every day, every 2 hrs during their working hours, but i was told off by the department.

keep calling them if u didnt miss the grade.

( but i do miss the grade so i was so worried last week, but luckily is all over now.)

good luck!!
Original post by canabel
they said i got a missing result...

which is my gcse english qualification...

i keep on calling them every day, every 2 hrs during their working hours, but i was told off by the department.

keep calling them if u didnt miss the grade.

( but i do miss the grade so i was so worried last week, but luckily is all over now.)

good luck!!

Got an email today saying my place is confirmed, and got the unconditional offer through track, so the stress is finally over :smile: I kept calling them up every 1-2 days, it seems to be the only way to get them to notice you.

Quick Reply

Latest