The Student Room Group

Adjustment

Hi guys,

I got 4 A*s in my A-levels in Polish, English Language, Business Studies and Psychology. Currently, I hold an offer for BSc International Business and Management from Aston University (offer AAB). However, I'm considering going for adjustment for University of Bath BSc in International Management (AAA) or Warwick University for BSc International Management (A*AA). I don't know whether they have places yet, but I will phone them as soon as I will make a decision. What do you guys think? I don't know anything about the universities (apart from that they're prestigious), accomodation, student life etc. Do you have any reccomendations?

Thanks in advance
Reply 1
Original post by CubePL
Hi guys,

I got 4 A*s in my A-levels in Polish, English Language, Business Studies and Psychology. Currently, I hold an offer for BSc International Business and Management from Aston University (offer AAB). However, I'm considering going for adjustment for University of Bath BSc in International Management (AAA) or Warwick University for BSc International Management (A*AA). I don't know whether they have places yet, but I will phone them as soon as I will make a decision. What do you guys think? I don't know anything about the universities (apart from that they're prestigious), accomodation, student life etc. Do you have any reccomendations?

Thanks in advance

Both universities are fantastic. I hear Bath like Aston have excellent placement programmes, which in this job market is absolutely essential. I went to baths open day, and i thought the facilities and campus were absolutely brilliant and i only wish i could get in that university! xD

Though i never been to warwick, they are one of the best Business universities out there! Have you looked at the courses modules of each university? This is obviously a major factor of any university, being your sticking with that specification for 3 years!
Reply 2
I would say it is worth trying! But apparently the adjustment period ends at midnight though? Anyone know that is true if you got your offer on 15th August? Seems a bit short if so getting 5 days, I would have thought tomorrow would have counted as well..

Quick Reply

Latest