The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Shenley accommodation round up!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I'm in Flat 5 ! Does anyone know the postcode for the Shenley accomodation ? I'm filling in this medical centre form and it's asking for the address of the accomodation.
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by ZM0786
I'm in Flat 5 ! Does anyone know the postcode for the Shenley accomodation ? I'm filling in this medical centre form and it's asking for the address of the accomodation.

I think its something like AL10 9EU
Reply 22
Original post by geminibynature
Very true! Look forward to meeting everyone! :smile:

samee!
Original post by eden04
I think its something like AL10 9EU

I thought it was AL10 9BL?!

Honestly wish they'd send us the postcodes because I've seen so many different ones floating around that I don't even know which one is correct anymore...

EDIT: Oh, and if anyone knows, how many people is it per flat?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 24
I thought it was AL10 9BL?!

Honestly wish they'd send us the postcodes because I've seen so many different ones floating around that I don't even know which one is correct anymore...

EDIT: Oh, and if anyone knows, how many people is it per flat?

It may be 9BL at the end, where did you get told that? I guessed it was 9EU as the sports park bit is 9EU and its on the same road :s-smilie: Not sure how many people per flat, someone earlier said 10-12
Original post by eden04
It may be 9BL at the end, where did you get told that? I guessed it was 9EU as the sports park bit is 9EU and its on the same road :s-smilie: Not sure how many people per flat, someone earlier said 10-12

It was either Hertfordshire Accomodation page or Student Finance. I typed in a postcode (one provided on a thread here - can't fine it now >.>), searched for an address, and it gave me 9BL instead.

I have seen 9EU too, though. I think that might have been the one I type in before it was changed to 9BL. Maybe they're interchangable?

If I'm wrong all my post is going somewhere else lol

Also, thanks!
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 26
It was either Hertfordshire Accomodation page or Student Finance. I typed in a postcode (one provided on a thread here - can't fine it now >.>), searched for an address, and it gave me 9BL instead.

I have seen 9EU too, though. I think that might have been the one I type in before it was changed to 9BL. Maybe they're interchangable?

If I'm wrong all my post is going somewhere else lol

Also, thanks!

Hmm well I guess they'll let us know the right one when we get there? 9EU is definitely for the sports park :smile: I would have thought the de hav campus would all have the same postcode? Yeah same I put 9EU on a couple of things so looks like my post will be elsewhere on campus lol
Original post by eden04
Hmm well I guess they'll let us know the right one when we get there? 9EU is definitely for the sports park :smile: I would have thought the de hav campus would all have the same postcode? Yeah same I put 9EU on a couple of things so looks like my post will be elsewhere on campus lol

Hope so hahahah. Yeah, well, hopefully if I put Shenley Hall, Mosquito Way la la la 9BL/ 9EU they'll get the message about where to send the post :P
Reply 28
Hope so hahahah. Yeah, well, hopefully if I put Shenley Hall, Mosquito Way la la la 9BL/ 9EU they'll get the message about where to send the post :P

Same! Oops I didn't even put mosquito way haha, I just put de Havilland campus, my post is all gonna be lost lol -.-
Original post by eden04
Same! Oops I didn't even put mosquito way haha, I just put de Havilland campus, my post is all gonna be lost lol -.-

Well you've put de Hav Campus so hopefully it will be enough! XP

Do you happen to know anything about kitchen meetings? Like, what on earth are they for? Just to explain everything?
Reply 30
Shenley flat 9?
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by aurorac
Shenley flat 9?

I'm in flat 9, hey! (: Finally found someone!
Reply 32
Original post by ButtonQuail
I'm in flat 9, hey! (: Finally found someone!

Hey finally you got facebook?
Original post by aurorac
Hey finally you got facebook?

Yeah, I'll message you it. (:
Reply 34
Original post by eden04
room number? :smile:

room 1, I'm moving in 22nd, u?
Reply 35
Original post by Robin hood
room 1, I'm moving in 22nd, u?

Ohhhh! Why is everyone moving in on the 22nd?! :s-smilie:
Reply 36
Well you've put de Hav Campus so hopefully it will be enough! XP

Do you happen to know anything about kitchen meetings? Like, what on earth are they for? Just to explain everything?

Hopefully! Erm I haven't heard anything about kitchen meetings? Where did you hear that?
Original post by eden04
Hopefully! Erm I haven't heard anything about kitchen meetings? Where did you hear that?

On the Herts facebook page :s-smilie:

https://www.facebook.com/uniofherts/posts/10151937260287518

Just wondered what they were lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending