The Student Room Group

Fresher looking for a spare room! UWE

Hi, I will be studying at UWE in September and I was wondering if there any spare rooms going in houses with other freshers close to frenchay campus, I'm not fussy and wouldn't mind mixed houses at all, if you do have a spare room please contact me! Alice
Hi there, I do have same opinion with you and I'm looking for 1 too.
Anyone may contact me if there's a good offer.
Thx
Original post by AliceG_13
Hi, I will be studying at UWE in September and I was wondering if there any spare rooms going in houses with other freshers close to frenchay campus, I'm not fussy and wouldn't mind mixed houses at all, if you do have a spare room please contact me! Alice

Hiya are you still looking? I'm still looking to, don't have a house yet but have another person who is willing to make a group and find a house that way? Let me know if your interested!
Reply 3
I'm currently living at marketgate halls ran by unite, with 2 really lovely girls who are up for a good time! Really good location, literally next door to main shops and clubs, and you also get a free bus pass to uwe (bus stop just opposite!) I've been offered to move back home with my boyfriend and commute to uwe instead which would be better and cheaper for me as its like half an hour away! But need to find someone to replace me and take over my tenancy in order to break my contract! Let me know if you're interested ASAP :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Erobinson95
I'm currently living at marketgate halls ran by unite, with 2 really lovely girls who are up for a good time! Really good location, literally next door to main shops and clubs, and you also get a free bus pass to uwe (bus stop just opposite!) I've been offered to move back home with my boyfriend and commute to uwe instead which would be better and cheaper for me as its like half an hour away! But need to find someone to replace me and take over my tenancy in order to break my contract! Let me know if you're interested ASAP :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hiya,
Sound good but how much is the rent?? Got a feeling market gate is a bit out of my budget! X
Reply 5
It's £674 a month, quite expensive but worth it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Hi girls!

Once I move out, there will be two rooms available in a flat at Tufnell Park Hall. Each room is spacious and homely comes with an ensuite bathroom, and they all share a kitchen and living space (sofa and tv). It's at in a safe location with plenty of shops nearby and just 3 minutes' walk from Tufnell Park tube station on the Northern Line, and only one stop away from Camden!

The 3 other girls in the flat are very nice friendly and study in all different majors so it'll be a great chance to make some interesting friends!

The rent is 185 per week all inclusive. You can move in anytime from now. Please contact me at andrea.lh.quek@gmail or 07463216725 if you're interested and I would be more than happy to guide you through the process!

Here's a photo of my lovely room that I hope you'd like to inherit!
. IMG_4319.jpg
Reply 7
Hi, is anybody still looking for a room? I am transferring to a uni abroad so my room will be vacant when i leave. Its only £290 a month sharing with 5 other students from UWE. If you are interested please let me know ASAP
Reply 8
Hi is anyone still looking for someone to move in with them? My friend wants to move away from marketgate halls.. Preferably near bower Ashton but open to other places! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Is anyone looking to swap accommodation?? Im currently living at Brecon court, frenchay campus and im looking to move to move to Marketgate.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending