The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

University of Kent Freshers week

Hi,

Im really confused over the age restrictions for freshers week, i know it sounds stupid but is it like a normal club where you have to be 18 to even get in?

Also Anyone in Keynes flat?
Original post by CCavendish
Hi,

Im really confused over the age restrictions for freshers week, i know it sounds stupid but is it like a normal club where you have to be 18 to even get in?

Hey :smile:

The Venue will always check for ID before you enter - but will usually only require the student ID. However, like all clubs there is a minimum age limit of 18. During the weekday evenings, campus bars will usually a bouncer or two to check ID (again usually student ID). This is because you won't see staff checking ID at the bar.

As for people being in Keynes flats, check out some of the other threads in here! :smile:
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 2
Yeh im at Keynes flats :biggrin:
I'm in Keynes Flats also :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Thanks a lot :smile:
Reply 5
What course you doing?
Original post by CCavendish
Hi,

I'm not, but I would like to share a great place to get personalised freshers week clothing. I got some excellent hoodies and t shirts from them - http://www.astarprinting.co.uk/freshers-week.php
Reply 7
Should I get a freshers ball ticket? Would other people from medway go to it?

Quick Reply