The Student Room Group

International business universities!

Hello everyone! I'm an Italian student who's using this website for the first time! Living in Italy, I have no support here from teachers and I don't know how to write a personal statement or things like that, even though fortunately there's Internet! I would like to receive some info about international business and Chinese studies! I'd like to talk to someone who studies this subject, which university is probably the best for it and how he or she feels like studying it! I'd appreciate it a lot. I'm so sorry for my English, it might not be perfect! Thank you very much :wink: if you'd like to contact me by email, [removed - please use this thread instead or PMs]
Hey there. While you're waiting for a reply to your post, we thought we'd give your thread a timely bump.

But don't twiddle your thumbs in the meantime! Kick off your revision and study time by heading to our Learn Together section.

In Learn Together, you'll find interactive study tools to help make your revision quicker and easier. We've also got thousands of handpicked assignments analysed by great teachers, so you can learn from top-marked work. And there's tons more too: get started on Learn Together now!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending