The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Students 2014

Hi there! :smile: I am looking to apply to Brookes for sept 14 and wondered if anyone else is looking to study here. What did you think of the uni so far and will you be commuting or living in halls? Also what are you looking to study?
Reply 1
Original post by Pizzaajuice
Hi there! :smile: I am looking to apply to Brookes for sept 14 and wondered if anyone else is looking to study here. What did you think of the uni so far and will you be commuting or living in halls? Also what are you looking to study?

Hi I've deferred my entry for 2014 for Brooke's and I'm now holding a unconditional place for BA in Primary Education.
I live in Oxford already, but undecided whether I'll be living at home or in halls.
There are a few campuses for Oxford Brookes which are spread out over the city. Depending on what course you are planning on doing will affect which campus you are taught at. Oxford is generally a okay place to live with great travel links. :smile:
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Reply 2
Well done on getting your place! :smile: that's really good to know, thank you. I live about 25 miles away from Oxford so I could commute but I think it would be very difficult to :/ I think I may live in halls just to see what it is like as you are like me to can commute if I really hate the uni lifestyle haha :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending