The Student Room Group

A string of bad uni decisions.. In need of some advice!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tami073
So doesn't that go along with don't talk to strangers? Because I've pretty much got that down :yep:
.. Or is there something I need to know about people on the Tube especially.

It does go with don't talk to strangers but there's more. I guess it's not out of this planet new, but you'll get the hang of things very quickly. :smile:
Reply 21
Original post by NedStark
It does go with don't talk to strangers but there's more. I guess it's not out of this planet new, but you'll get the hang of things very quickly. :smile:

Haha, hopefully (: if not I'm willing to learn from my mistakes!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
Original post by Tami073
I'm guessing it could be difficult to find someone the lives the same route and I doubt that people would be willing to take me back first and then go home. Ahh, the hassle :/

You could always crash out at someone's? You are bound to find someone taking the same route as you, trust me, don't think I've ever gone home on my home there's always someone who lives on the way :smile:
If you don't mind me asking, which university are you going to be attending? If it is affiliated to ULU, then it is a constituent college of the federal University of London, which thus means you can try and get into Intercollegiate Halls. They are actually pretty nice, however the only downside is that they are scattered around Bloomsbury, something that may not be convenient to everyone.
Reply 24
Original post by HyperInSugar
If you don't mind me asking, which university are you going to be attending? If it is affiliated to ULU, then it is a constituent college of the federal University of London, which thus means you can try and get into Intercollegiate Halls. They are actually pretty nice, however the only downside is that they are scattered around Bloomsbury, something that may not be convenient to everyone.

I'm going to IFS, it's not really that well known. And yes, it is part of the ULU. (: I have looked into intercollegiate halls, though I don't think they were suitable for me location wise. I found a Student accommodation that I loved and stupidly went a booked a Twin room under single occupancy, hoping to find someone later on, for now paying double until I can find a roommate.
Thanks for the suggestion though (:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
Original post by susan_ani
You could always crash out at someone's? You are bound to find someone taking the same route as you, trust me, don't think I've ever gone home on my home there's always someone who lives on the way :smile:

Well, I'll just have to see, but this does reassuring! (:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending