The Student Room Group

Creative advertising course please help!!!

Bit of a moment post AS results CCCDE...and had hoped to go to lincoln to do creative advertising but now not sure will get in....can anyone help with what it's like at the following unis???
UCLAN
Southampton solent
gloucester - cheltenham
Leeds college of art
University if creative arts farnham
falmouth

I am from east of England so travel to see any if these is not that easy...what's the place like, does anyone know where the best courses for creative advertising are?
Thanks peeps!
Hi there-

if you want to talk to a student mentor from the Creative Advertising degree here at Falmouth you can give the team a ring on 01326 213847. The mentor's are all students currently studying at Falmouth in the 2nd year and can answer questions about the course, but also about uni life in general and what it's like to live in Falmouth.

For more information on our Creative Advertising degree visit: http://www.falmouth.ac.uk/advertising or call our Admissions team on 01326 213730 who will be happy to help you.

Good luck with making your choices and please get in touch if you want more info about Falmouth

Camilla
Reply 2
Thx Camilla
This is really helpful - I'm interested in the Falmouth course so will phone.
If I am able to travel to an open day do you know if the Uni provides overnight accomodation for night before if possible? We are looking at about a 7 hour drive!
Thanks
Reply 3
Hi
aparantly leeds college of art is the best in England for advertising! Thats what helped me make up my mind :smile:
Reply 4
Hi Sheyyy
Have heard great things about Leeds...are you there now or have just decided to go?
Reply 5
Original post by SJL14
Hi Sheyyy
Have heard great things about Leeds...are you there now or have just decided to go?

Im starting on the 23rd, i have allready done a year at huddersfield though and i took a year out after school so ill be nearly 21 when im in my first year :frown: what about you?
Reply 6
Original post by Sheyyyy
Im starting on the 23rd, i have allready done a year at huddersfield though and i took a year out after school so ill be nearly 21 when im in my first year :frown: what about you?

Just a babe at 18!!!! good luck for the 23rd...u must b xcited!!!.how come u swapped from H? Thinking of maybe taking a year out myself but sure I want to do CA just feel in a minefield on where to go and will I get in:colondollar:
any advice from a pro on interview experiences?:wink:
Reply 7
Original post by SJL14
Just a babe at 18!!!! good luck for the 23rd...u must b xcited!!!.how come u swapped from H? Thinking of maybe taking a year out myself but sure I want to do CA just feel in a minefield on where to go and will I get in:colondollar:
any advice from a pro on interview experiences?:wink:

sorry about the late reply. I have finished my first year!
Have you decided where you want to go? it's really good at LCA, it sounds strange but they literally teach you to think differently. also there are many opportunities when you are there, I have just won a placement for 4 months in Italy next year to attend university there :smile:
hope you made your mind up :smile:
Reply 8
The Northern School of Art
BA (Hons) Digital Design & Advertising
North east England

Quick Reply

Latest