The Student Room Group

Student finance- Insurance choice

Hi
My firm choice was a course at Leeds, but unfortunately i didn't achieve the grades, but i've accepted my insurance offer at Newcastle.

I've changed the application details on student finance to the new institution and course yet when i go on 'view payments' the payee is still Leeds.

When i called SF, they told me it should take a month to change, but i've read posts where people say you need to fill out a 'change in circumstances' form.

could someone please clarify and clear this up for me.
Reply 1
Original post by iH95
Hi
My firm choice was a course at Leeds, but unfortunately i didn't achieve the grades, but i've accepted my insurance offer at Newcastle.

I've changed the application details on student finance to the new institution and course yet when i go on 'view payments' the payee is still Leeds.

When i called SF, they told me it should take a month to change, but i've read posts where people say you need to fill out a 'change in circumstances' form.

could someone please clarify and clear this up for me.

I'm in a similar situation. I didn't get in to Westminster uni so I'm moving to Wolverhampton (my insurance choice). Will I also have to fill out a 'change in circumstances' form?
Reply 2
Sorry for the late reply.
When i was talking to them over the phone, the 'change in circumstances' form wasn't mentioned so i can only assume that as long as you change the uni/course on the application details, they will sort out the rest
Reply 3
Trust me don't rely on them to change it. I've been waiting over a month just to change the university name. Complete the change of circumstances form below and send it off. SF send this form to other department to change it so it is better if you send it directly to them yourself.

http://www.sfengland.slc.co.uk/media/560153/eu_co1_1314_d.pdf

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending