The Student Room Group

Edexcel History Screwed Up Results

I got my results today i did brilliantly on my history test iv been getting B's and C's previously then today for unit 2 history A i get a E WTF and guess what i found out my friend getting As and A*s also gets a E this can;t be right what should i do get a remark or complain to teacher? or etc the test was really good and revised the booklet for it inside out and couldn't of done better
(edited 10 years ago)
I had a similar situation. I got 2A* and 1A in the modules but my coursework was marked at a C! So it brought my whole grade down to an A, which I am a bit annoyed about tbh. Can you get history coursework remarked?
Reply 2
I got a*s in two exam modules (one that was full marks!) an a in my coursework and a c in the sources paper which brought down everything on the whole to an A. I checked out the grade boundaries and they were pretty high though, which makes sense because the exam seemed quite easy (we did the Divided Union paper- women in the 1960s) and I also remember my teacher once saying that this particular module seems easy but has tough boundaries.
Same I wasn't expecting my history grade to be a C especially since my coursework came to an A :confused: I didn't do as great in the exams though so I guess I understand why it came to a C overall
Original post by kif
I got a*s in two exam modules (one that was full marks!) an a in my coursework and a c in the sources paper which brought down everything on the whole to an A. I checked out the grade boundaries and they were pretty high though, which makes sense because the exam seemed quite easy (we did the Divided Union paper- women in the 1960s) and I also remember my teacher once saying that this particular module seems easy but has tough boundaries.

Oh right thx makes sense the test was quite easy.

Quick Reply

Latest