The Student Room Group

Nido - Spitafields (London)

Hi!

I'm thinking of booking accommodation at Nido(Spitafields) or at Student Castle.

Prefer rooms at Student Castle but Nido's location is much nicer!

Anyone staying at, or thinking to stay at Nido- Spitafields this year?!
Reply 1
Hi there!

I am thinking of booking Nido Spitafields this year since everywhere else are full. Are anyone here at TSR lived in Nido before?

Also wondering, since Nido advertise their internet, do they have the same outrageous internet filter/block/ban like in Intercollegiate Halls where I can't even download and update my hardware drivers?

Thanks!
Reply 2
I've lived at the Nido in King's Cross. There's no internet block or filter or anything like that.

The King's Cross building was somewhat badly designed (no natural light in common kitchens/study rooms) but the Spitalfields one is purpose built.
Original post by 9000
I've lived at the Nido in King's Cross. There's no internet block or filter or anything like that.

The King's Cross building was somewhat badly designed (no natural light in common kitchens/study rooms) but the Spitalfields one is purpose built.

Hi

i have been offered a room at Nido Kings cross - M.07. Since you have lived there I was wondering if you could tell me where it would be located. Or if the location is nice. Is it in the north tower or South tower?

Thanks
x

Quick Reply