The Student Room Group

Anyone gone with LDC before or done the test booster course

Hi all, I failed my test 3 times and my last test I got 3 minors and 2 majors which were because of mirrors and being too close to a car, despite this the examiner said it was a good drive. I thought it was decent, as I had only been practising for a month as I was focusing on final year at uni. I want to leave AA and go with LDC and try the test booster course along with private practice with my family so I can pass. Its 15 hours and comes with a work book, driving test fee and a workbook/dvd to work through lessons. https://www.learnerdriving.com/learn-to-drive/driving-courses/test-booster-course

Has anyone ever gone with LDC?
Reply 1
Hiya hun,

I'm currently learning with LDC using the 15 hour structure got my test this Thursday :smile: and it's decent although I don't need a booster course, I started from scratch my instructor who is fabulous used the same material and workbook. LDC is defo worth having a gander at, as with all driving companies they are franchises by the instructor so just depends on who you choose from LDC but in my experience they are a very good driving school.
Original post by Lala4321
Hiya hun,

I'm currently learning with LDC using the 15 hour structure got my test this Thursday :smile: and it's decent although I don't need a booster course, I started from scratch my instructor who is fabulous used the same material and workbook. LDC is defo worth having a gander at, as with all driving companies they are franchises by the instructor so just depends on who you choose from LDC but in my experience they are a very good driving school.

Nice! Ler me know how you get on :~)
Reply 3
Original post by jessyfantastic90
Nice! Ler me know how you get on :~)

Hehe Will do :smile: x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending