The Student Room Group

What is meant by hare coursing- Dave Lee Travis

Hi,

Today Dave Lee Travis said" My wife is not here today and the reason she is not here today is because I hate hare coursing." What does this mean?
Reply 1
Original post by Kutie Karen
Hi,

Today Dave Lee Travis said" My wife is not here today and the reason she is not here today is because I hate hare coursing." What does this mean?

its to do with setting greyhounds on an hare to see if it can catch them (somethings they get away sometimes they don't)

in this case he is referring to the police as the dogs and him as the hare in that the police are just trowing things at him in the hope that something will stick
Reply 2
Original post by PopaPork
its to do with setting greyhounds on an hare to see if it can catch them (somethings they get away sometimes they don't)

in this case he is referring to the police as the dogs and him as the hare in that the police are just trowing things at him in the hope that something will stick

Thanks. That is deeeeeeep!:smile: But shouldn't his wife still be there supporting hime whatever?
Reply 3
Original post by Kutie Karen
Thanks. That is deeeeeeep!:smile: But shouldn't his wife still be there supporting hime whatever?

I suppose his argument is there in no need for her to go through the case as he has done nothing wrong and it will simply be mud slinging until they can get something to stick and why would he or she want to go through that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending