The Student Room Group

What can you do with A-Level Biology?

Hey Guys,

I was wondering what you could do (in terms of degrees/careers) with A-Level Biology and no other science?

Sorry if this is the wrong area to post :-/ :smile:
Doing a science at A level is impressive no matter what you want to study at uni or what career you want. My friend did chemistry at a-level and biology at as but is doing a business degree. Also there are some universities that will allow you to apply with just one science at a-level.
Reply 2
It depends on the university, but generally you could do geography, economics (if you have maths) and psychology
Reply 3
Original post by ZainIbs
Hey Guys,

I was wondering what you could do (in terms of degrees/careers) with A-Level Biology and no other science?

Sorry if this is the wrong area to post :-/ :smile:

To be honest, most biology-related degrees will want at least 2 sciences e.g zoology. Some lower-ranking unis will let you in with just Biology, but it will limit your choices somewhat. Biology is however useful, but by no means essential for a number of degrees, e.g. Anthropology, Psychology etc :h:
Reply 4
Ah right thanks,

I'm doing Gov & Pol, Hist, Busi & Eco and Psyc, I thought I'd throw in a science but it doesn't matter, thanks everyone :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest