The Student Room Group
City campus, Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University

Anyone staying in Buchanan View?

I'm moving in to Buchanan view on the 2nd.

It'd be nice to know some people who are going to be staying there. Perhaps a meetup in a common room?

Who knows, we might even find out who our Flatmates are!

If you know, could you post you're Flat Number or block if you're not prepared to go into details.

:smile:
Reply 1
City campus, Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University
Reply 2
I am too! What year of study or flat are you?
Reply 3
Original post by macbeth123
I am too! What year of study or flat are you?

1st year, Flat 403 :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by wickerman123
1st year, Flat 403 :smile:

Aww really?! Hi neighbour! I'm flat 402, but I'm 3rd year!
Reply 5
Hi guys if u know anyone who want to give up a room in bcky view please let me know :wink: thx xx
Reply 6
Staying flat 310 :smile:
Reply 7
Moved in yet?
Reply 8
Original post by wickerman123
Moved in yet?

Sure have! Although was just thinking, we might be in different blocks! I'm in 33
Reply 9
I am moving in properly today,,, anyone else moving in today?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by duma.gosia
Hi guys if u know anyone who want to give up a room in bcky view please let me know :wink: thx xx

Hey I think I will give up my room near end of September if I don't settle in! Which is highly likely, I'd love to hear from you
Reply 11
Original post by D12C
Hey I think I will give up my room near end of September if I don't settle in! Which is highly likely, I'd love to hear from you

Ahh dude don't leave, I don't like social interaction either nevermind the frickin paranoia when it comes to engaging with groups of people who are nothing like me, have strength my friend :wink:
Reply 12
Thank you, it's gonna be hard but I'm just going to have to grin and bear it. Once uni starts I hopefully will be settled more

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Aw don't move! Come to flat 402 in block 33! We're all fun and easy to get on with!
Reply 14
Original post by D12C

Dunno if u seen it but u ve pm from me x
Reply 15
hi! is easy to enter someone in the residence? like friends when they come to see u?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending