The Student Room Group

Virginity Calculator!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by BrokenLife
Unfortunately yes. I have no issue in remaining a virgin until I find the right man but hate the idea that female virginity is more crucial than male.

If you don't tell, they won't know.
Original post by Josb
If you don't tell, they won't know.

Lol yeah but I don't want to have sex with random men. If I feel like I have found the right man, I'll marry him and then lose my virginity to him. I don't want men to use me as a sex object. Need respect, sex comes after. :smile:
Reply 42
Original post by BrokenLife
Lol yeah but I don't want to have sex with random men. If I feel like I have found the right man, I'll marry him and then lose my virginity to him. I don't want men to use me as a sex object. Need respect, sex comes after. :smile:

You don't need to be married to be respected by your boyfriend. He wouldn't be a random man.

Sex is a pretty important element of a relationship. If you get married without knowing if you're both compatible, you may be unhappy during your marriage as a result.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Josb
You don't need to be married to be respected by your boyfriend. He wouldn't be a random man.

Sex is a pretty important element of a relationship. If you get married without knowing if you're both compatible, you may be unhappy during your marriage as a result.

Yes you're right. A man doesn't have to marry you to respect you. In fact I've seen married men disrespecting their wives so badly. That's all irrelevant.

I guess for me, I'm just over men. I've had some bad experience so I just don't generally bother with relationships and men. Hopefully, it'll work out one day though. :smile:

You're right. Sex is crucial in a relationship ngl. Its very important. But its not the only thing. I think if I click with a man emotionally and mentally, I would automatically want to be more intimate with him than say someone who I just find attractive physically.

Quick Reply

Latest