The Student Room Group
Moot Law Court, Robert Gordon University
Robert Gordon University

Foundation Year Transfer

Hi, i'm going to be applying in September for engineering foundation years across the UK. My current options are Aston, Cardiff, Portsmouth, Coventry and LJMU. Since i'm extremely interested in going into the oil and gas industry and RGU is situated in probably the best area in the UK for that industry, does anyone know if they accept transfers from engineering foundation years at different universities, to their mechanical and offshore engineering degree, provided I achieve pretty good results in the foundation year. Thanks.

(P.S. I'm currently planning on doing the foundation year at Coventry, with the hope to transfer to the mechanical and offshore engineering degree if it is possible.)
Original post by charleynetwork
Hi, i'm going to be applying in September for engineering foundation years across the UK. My current options are Aston, Cardiff, Portsmouth, Coventry and LJMU. Since i'm extremely interested in going into the oil and gas industry and RGU is situated in probably the best area in the UK for that industry, does anyone know if they accept transfers from engineering foundation years at different universities, to their mechanical and offshore engineering degree, provided I achieve pretty good results in the foundation year. Thanks.

(P.S. I'm currently planning on doing the foundation year at Coventry, with the hope to transfer to the mechanical and offshore engineering degree if it is possible.)

Probably, since a lot of students come in from colleges and other universities too, but best email admissions to confirm.
Moot Law Court, Robert Gordon University
Robert Gordon University
Reply 2
Hi mate, I'm doing what you did now at Coventry. Did you end up moving uni after the foundation and if so where? Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest