The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Worcester
University of Worcester
Worcester

University Accommodation 2014-15

Hi guys,

Currently you'll be applying, or will be about to apply for accommodation with the University department. More details are available here (link to worc.ac.uk).

You will typically be given offers for accommodation, whether you applied for halls or university managed housing, towards the end of June. You will then have to accept the offer online and give payment details. This will be the last you need to know until you arrive on move in day in September. (Yay!)

Here at TSR we, and in fact the Students' Union too, discourage sharing information around of your exact room and building. However, having been a fresher twice I know that it's inevitable that it's going to happen - you want to find who you'll be living with next year and get to know them. (NB: They may be *completely* different in real life)

With that in mind I've set up this sticky that will be opened as soon as accommodation offers are set up so you can find your halls people.

You will not be able to disclose your room number, however you may disclose your halls name or road name. You will then be required to talk via the inbox system to exchange the details.

Alternatively, Facebook is bound to have groups or pages for the halls and people will be posting on to find people. :smile:

So, until late June 2014 - please refrain from posting about accommodation offers in this forum.

Thanks,
Roving Fish
University of Worcester CA

Scroll to see replies

From today you should be receiving your offers of accommodation.

This email should be to the email that you used during your UCAS application. Check the spam folder for accommodation(@)worc.ac.uk!

It'll look like this email:

In the attachment will be the room that you are being offered.

And with that information - I now pronounce this thread, finally, open!
On campus at University of Worcester
University of Worcester
Worcester
Reply 2
Hiya,
Im studying Primary Education.
I have been allocated Bishop Bosel Hall at City Centre Campus.
Has anyone else got the same? x
Reply 3
Hi. I'm studying education studies and received an offer for wulfstan halls on st john campus:smile:
Reply 4
Original post by hamyc95
Hi. I'm studying education studies and received an offer for wulfstan halls on st john campus:smile:

Ace! You looking forward to it x
Reply 5
I have been allocated a place there aswell :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by rita_g
I have been allocated a place there aswell :smile:

Where Wulston or Bishop Bosel? x
Reply 7
Original post by Sharni-16
Ace! You looking forward to it x

Yeah really excited now although it will be a massive step for me! Are you looking forward to it?
Reply 8
Original post by hamyc95
Yeah really excited now although it will be a massive step for me! Are you looking forward to it?

Yes although nervous about moving away from home and settling in and making new friends x
Reply 9
Yes although nervous about moving away from home and settling in and making new friends x

Thats what i'm nervous about, do you live far from worcester? X
Original post by hamyc95
Thats what i'm nervous about, do you live far from worcester? X

I live in the West Midlands about 45 minutes drive away, and half hour on the train. Do you? Fingers crossed we will both enjoy it! x
Reply 11
Where Wulston or Bishop Bosel? x

Bishop Bosel :smile: BIS 09 C < not sure what that bit means aha, any idea? :smile: x
Original post by rita_g
Bishop Bosel :smile: BIS 09 C < not sure what that bit means aha, any idea? :smile: x

09 I think is the flat number. And C is your actual room number I think.
Im flat 16, room C.
What course are you doing? x
Reply 13
09 I think is the flat number. And C is your actual room number I think.
Im flat 16, room C.
What course are you doing? x

Animal Biology and Ecology, ahah, what was you studying again?
I'm so nervous about going, but excited to get away from where I live :smile: x
Reply 14
I live in the West Midlands about 45 minutes drive away, and half hour on the train. Do you? Fingers crossed we will both enjoy it! x

Haha same here i live in birmingham x
Original post by rita_g
Animal Biology and Ecology, ahah, what was you studying again?
I'm so nervous about going, but excited to get away from where I live :smile: x

Oooh :smile: Im studying primary education.
Yes same I'm nervous. Did you put bishop as your three choices?
Where do you live? x
Original post by hamyc95
Haha same here i live in birmingham x

Oooh gosh lol thats close! I wonder if there are any facebook pages set up for accommodation x
Reply 17
Oooh :smile: Im studying primary education.
Yes same I'm nervous. Did you put bishop as your three choices?
Where do you live? x

I think I did, it was either 2nd or 3rd but I cannot remember haha..
currently live in Ellesmere Port, around about 3 hours away, where do you live? x
Original post by rita_g
I think I did, it was either 2nd or 3rd but I cannot remember haha..
currently live in Ellesmere Port, around about 3 hours away, where do you live? x

Oooo lol fair enough :smile: Are your lessons at city centre campus then or? And I live about 45 minutes from Worcester in the car xx
Reply 19
Oooh gosh lol thats close! I wonder if there are any facebook pages set up for accommodation x

Hmm i don't know i'm sure some will once everyone has recieved their offers:smile: x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending