The Student Room Group

Studying in Bulgaria

I am looking at applying to Medical University Pleven for 2014 entry . Is there anyone else applying or is currently attending the UNI ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Original post by E=mc२
I am looking at applying to Medical University Pleven for 2014 entry . Is there anyone else applying or is currently attending the UNI ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Where are you from? There are lots of people applying.
Reply 2
Original post by mobot
Where are you from? There are lots of people applying.

I am from India but I am living in the Caribbean .

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
I'm applying to Pleven for 2014 Feb entry, got things rolling today by contacting outreach education. You from the UK mobot?
Reply 4
Anybody applying to Plovdiv fir this year????
Reply 5
Hey I'm applying plovdiv anyone else already got a place ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by izzaha
Hey I'm applying plovdiv anyone else already got a place ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

hi i applied and got conditional offer and i would like to get to know people who are also going there. what about you did you apply?
Reply 7
Original post by tcool100
hi i applied and got conditional offer and i would like to get to know people who are also going there. what about you did you apply?

That was my sister on my account again, sorry. Well she's studying medicine at Plovdiv now and enjoying it :smile:
Reply 8
I've got a conditional offer from plovdiv. I am just looking for ways to finance my education there. any tips and suggestions?
Original post by E=mc२

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, are you currently studying in Pleven? I would love any information as I have been accepted for Feb 2015 entry and I'm not sure whether to go.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending