The Student Room Group

How do I enter my Higher Project qualification into UCAS?

Hello,
After we completed our ICT course at school we did a "Level 2 Higher Project" course (which was awful, but that's besides the point). I want to put it onto my UCAS education section. But I have no idea what it goes under... what type of qualification is it?!
Here's the details: http://register.ofqual.gov.uk/Qualification/Details/500_2405_X
Any help is appreciated, thanks!
Reply 1
Original post by willfowler
Hello,
After we completed our ICT course at school we did a "Level 2 Higher Project" course (which was awful, but that's besides the point). I want to put it onto my UCAS education section. But I have no idea what it goes under... what type of qualification is it?!
Here's the details: http://register.ofqual.gov.uk/Qualification/Details/500_2405_X
Any help is appreciated, thanks!

IF you searched around the level 2/3 stuff and other qualifications and still cant find it, just manually list it as 'Others' and enter the exact wording of qualification.
I had to do this with a crappy Microsoft word 'qualification' we got at school
Reply 2
Original post by Jkizer
IF you searched around the level 2/3 stuff and other qualifications and still cant find it, just manually list it as 'Others' and enter the exact wording of qualification.
I had to do this with a crappy Microsoft word 'qualification' we got at school

Thanks, I have done the "other" thingy.
God, I remember that monstrous qualification...I quit after the first couple of months. My teacher told us it's equivalent to half a GCSE? (And that Oxbridge love it, which turned out to be complete bull****...)
Reply 4
Original post by paradoxicalme
God, I remember that monstrous qualification...I quit after the first couple of months. My teacher told us it's equivalent to half a GCSE? (And that Oxbridge love it, which turned out to be complete bull****...)

I think our school sold it to us like that, I was just laughing! It was such bull!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending