The Student Room Group

What are your measurements and what clothes size do you fit?

Scroll to see replies

I'm 36-26-36 i think. I fit a size 10 and wear a 32DD bra.
I'm 32-27-33 and an 8/10

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm 33 22 35 and quite well muscled in the butt and thigh area...

A size 4-8 on top and 10/12 on the bottom

Solution? Corsets and cupcake-shaped Lolita skirts that show off my waist and upper body.
Hmm. Clothing sizes can be really awkward in some places, huh!?

Bust: 30
Waist: 23
Hips: 34

I generally wear size 4/6/8 on top (mostly 6s, though some places are too big and I have to wear 4s, and some places are a little smaller, and I have to wear 8s - though that's gotten much rarer), 6s in jeans, and 6/8 in skirts. Most of my dresses are size 6.

And yes, I'm aware that I have a weirdly tiny waist...
I don't know even know. Where do I measure ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
32-22-34 size 4. NIGHTMARE buying clothes, i have to take everything in and i'm tall as well (5'8foot) so I cant buy petites or kids really
(edited 10 years ago)
37-28-37, I wear a size 10 and occasionally size 12 on the bottom if the material is stiff. 5'9/10! Am losing weight though.
Reply 67
Don't remember my measurements but a size 8 although I usually take a 10 cause I don't like tight fitting clothes!
Original post by Louise Loveless
32-30-34 size 4. NIGHTMARE buying clothes, i have to take everything in and i'm tall as well (5'8foot) so I cant buy petites or kids really

A uk4?did you mean 30 for the waist? Because those measurements I'd say are more 8/10..especially with you being tall...
bust: 36
Waist: 33
Hips: 39

6ft tall..

Oh the fun of being a tall trans-girl.. horrible body shape.

As for clothes, anywhere between a 12-16..

As my body-shape is by no means 'female' yet, (huge shoulders, arms, no chest, little waist, smaller hips/thighs, taller, longer legs etc.) - clothes tend to fit pretty badly, and it very much depends on their style and how they are desgined... most times though a 14 currently is ok..

At my slimmest (last may) I was a 10-12 -- and would expect to go back to that during my next year at uni :smile: (put on so much weight when im home in the summer! - but then loose so much at uni!)
Reply 70
I'm 5ft 8. I weigh 60kg. Size 10 (12 sometimes below) . 36-27-38 (hips run in my genes!) I managed to lose 2" from my waist but I know that my bone structure can never allow me to fit into size 8 jeans or tops, my hips and shoulders are quite wide. So, I think that we shouldn't worry about dropping dress sizes till we reach a desirable size because each body is different, just try to improve it like tone up or lose excess fat.
36-24-34.

Size 8 skirts/jeans. Size 10 tops/dresses.
Reply 72
33-25-34
32/34C
Size 8 mainly, I get size 6 in skirts and some dresses but never really tops. My thighs could probably fit in size 10 since they're idly muscular shaped :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't know my measurements, especially as I've put on some weight lately. For many years I used to fit easily into size 8 for most clothes, even needing a belt for some of my size 8 trousers to fit snugly, and size 10 for jumpers and coats and stuff. But now in the past few months I've found that most of my trousers and jeans don't even fit anymore, so all I can wear now are leggings and skirts and dresses. Even some of my tighter tops no longer fit me.

I'm not exactly sure what happened to make me put on 9 pounds, but I do quite like my new figure, as I feel less scrawny and skinny and a little more voluptuous and womanly, even if I still am generally on the slim side. Maybe that's my fast metabolism slowing down already at the age of 21, so will have to be careful not to get fat next year! :lol: I also wonder how long I will stay this size and whether I should bother buying a load of new size 10 clothes now. I worry slightly that I might lose weight again the next month so it's be a bit if a waste if those new clothes no longer fitted. Then again, maybe not, since I have a sister that's size 10 and she often borrows my clothes, haha.
Reply 74
Original post by Liberty.
33-25-34
32/34C
Size 8 mainly, I get size 6 in skirts and some dresses but never really tops. My thighs could probably fit in size 10 since they're idly muscular shaped :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You might find that you're more comfortable in a different bra size - a properly fitted 32C would have measurements of approximately 32" underbust and 35" overbust, and a 34C would have an underbust measurement of approx 34" and bust of 37" which you clearly don't match up with! I'd say you're more likely to be around a 28DD with your measurements (which is actually the same cup volume as a 32C, but is likely to look better and be more supportive). If you're interested in re-measuring yourself then take a look at this website. Otherwise, feel free to ignore my unsolicited advice, haha.
Original post by LavenderBlueSky88
A uk4?did you mean 30 for the waist? Because those measurements I'd say are more 8/10..especially with you being tall...

I was drunk when I wrote that I meant 22 -_- silly me
Reply 76
35-24-36 and I normally wear an 8 (32DD). I do get tired of clothes never fitting my waist properly compared to my hips, so I've taken to mainly wearing skirts and dresses.
39-31-41 and a 12 on top, 12/14 bottom. The only problem is finding trousers short enough as I'm well...short xD
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 78
36 bust 27 waist 38 hips Im 1/4th of an inch shorter than 5 5. But i round up normally lol to 5 ft. 5in around 125-132 lbs dep2nding on the time of the month lol. I do have Lots of muscle from playing sports my whole life and working out (cheerleading and soccer made my butt thighs and hips huge growing up)I normally wear a dress size of 2-6 depending on the brand. Small and medium tops depending on the brand/style and pants are tricky for me. I can wear 2-8 in pants shorts and skirts depending on if they are skinny type or regular cut. Also bc my short stature i wear juniors pants alot and normally run 4-8 n the juniors dept as they seem to run small. Usually a petite size 2 is perfect if i can find them lol but its hard to find good petite clothes.
93-69-96, 160cm, 54kg and size 10

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending