Maths
Psychology
Geography

I wanted to do:
Maths
Physics
Biology
Chemistry

But I can't do Bio and Chem cause I got Bs in them I needed As.

So I'm beeing forced to do Psychology and geography,
I don't even know a think about psychology. I had been planning my whole holiday with then subjects i wanted to do.

There might be a chance that i get to go to another college and do what i want.

If not, I have time till Tuesday to change my subjects. So shall I change psychology or idk please help.

It would be very appreciated if you could give me any suggestion.
What will I be able to do at Uni with these courses thank you!!

These subjects are available at the college (image)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by passionate27
I will be doing:

Physics
Maths
Psychology
Geography

I wanted to do:
Maths
Physics
Biology
Chemistry

But I can't do Bio and Chem cause I got Bs in them I needed As.

So I'm beeing forced to do Psychology and geography,
I don't even know a think about psychology. I had been planning my whole holiday with then subjects i wanted to do.

There might be a chance that i get to go to another college and do what i want.

If not, I have time till Tuesday to change my subjects. So shall I change psychology or idk please help.

It would be very appreciated if you could give me any suggestion.
What will I be able to do at Uni with these courses thank you!!

These subjects are available at the college (image)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hello,

Most people don't know a thing about psychology when they start it at A-Level. Mostly because it isn't a widely available GCSE, if it actually is one. So most people would be in the same boat as you there.

If you want to change you could try an 'essay' subject such as English Literature or History if you like these subjects? This would open up your options at uni massively as you'd be essentially doing 4 'facilitating' subjects which can get you onto most courses.

It might be worthwhile thinking about what you enjoy doing. Do you prefer arts or sciences? Do you have any careers in mind?

Hope this helps.
Reply 2
Original post by harrybithell196
Hello,

Most people don't know a thing about psychology when they start it at A-Level. Mostly because it isn't a widely available GCSE, if it actually is one. So most people would be in the same boat as you there.

If you want to change you could try an 'essay' subject such as English Literature or History if you like these subjects? This would open up your options at uni massively as you'd be essentially doing 4 'facilitating' subjects which can get you onto most courses.

It might be worthwhile thinking about what you enjoy doing. Do you prefer arts or sciences? Do you have any careers in mind?

Hope this helps.

Thank you! This was great help

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest