The Student Room Group
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

Forensic Psychology

Hey I'm starting Forensic Psychology at Stoke University was hoping to find someone doing the same course as me :smile: x
Reply 1
Hey..don't worry you're not alone :smile: I too am scheduled to start in a few days time...yikes! Are you local or have you moved to study at Staffs? Sorry I forgot to introduce myself...I'm Natalie Harper-Laurence :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website
Reply 2
Hey cool!... I'm from Manchester so no not local hehe.. how about yourself?. Nice to meet you Natalie im Jordan Lauren Oliver :smile:
Reply 3
Hey, im doing psychology, but may switch to forensic psychology, depending on the modules :smile: either way, our first year will be the same
Reply 4
Ah you're not too far away then around 30 mins or so on a good run :smile:. Are you living locally or commuting daily? I live in Newcastle under Lyme so only a short drive to campus. Have you had a confirmed start date? I was told the 21st but then another friend who's doing law said that day was for international students? The communication so far is pretty poor and trying to get hold of someone on the enquiry line is like calling the pope with a tin can and string :smile:.

@pierce go for it, from what I've researched and been informed FP is quite a cool course :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by Pierce794
Hey, im doing psychology, but may switch to forensic psychology, depending on the modules :smile: either way, our first year will be the same

Hey that's cool, you should definitely go for it! just see how it goes.. hehe :smile:
Reply 6
Hey yeah about 40mins away on the train, No im not going to be living locally going to be commuting by train into Uni doing my driving lessons so hopefully have a car soon. Me and my friend of 11yrs are hoping to live together soon in the centre of Manchester plus the fact I love the night life etc in Manchester too. I think its the 22nd but I agree the communication is quite poor. :smile:.
Reply 7
I hear ya...Manchester night life is far more superior than what Stoke has to offer...it's basically a ****e hole full of idiots lol. Well I finally found out why I hadn't had any info from staffs...it was all going to my junk mail, so panic averted and its full steam ahead. Are you participating in the freshers week shenanigans? I'm actually going to Keeles' with a few friends, as ours looks pretty bleak. Well looking forward to meeting you and let's hope this degree isn't too gruelling :smile: Have a safe journey to Stoke.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Hehe yep definitely have to come out in Manchester with us!!... Yayy at least you have it sorted now. Im actually going to MMU freshers week with a few friends should be good hehe... Yeah same here look forward to meeting you too. Hopefully not!. Thanks hope everything goes well :smile:
Reply 9
Hiya, I'm going into second year. The course is pretty awesome, hope you like it :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending