Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls-most attractive physical qualities in a man

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I there, i'm new. 15/male/from glasgow. Well, the thread about the most attractive physical qualities in a woman seems to be stirring uyp interest so why not make the same for da ladeez!
    Im a guy BTW so i wont comment

P.s Im not gay LOL:p:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'll choose to ignore the 'da ladeez' comment.

It's all about the face. Everyone has their preferences but I'm a big fan of pretty boys - Michael Owen :love:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Teeth for me, got to have good teeth, a smile smile too, so generally the whole mouth area has gotta look good....oh and big muscly arms =D
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    A good looking face and nice hair are the most important things (preferably long hair! ). When it comes to the body, if he also has a nice back, broad shoulders (but not too broad) and a somewhat toned chest and abdomen (but not muscley) then I'd be very happy. I also like tall guys.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    face and hair do it for me,of course personality aswell , id say the body type just average,not to thin not to big.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    no long nails n no long hair n not too much facial hair! i like hands for some reason! i know thats wierd!! and a nice smile!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    differen people find different things attractive, but the general things that make a male (and female) face attractive can be found here:

http://www.uni-regensburg.de/Fakulta...prototypen.htm
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Tallness is very attractive, got to be taller than me at least(not difficult) also like a nice, intelligent face, well fitting trousers and a Beatles hair-cut .
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    The first thing i look at (not that you can really miss it) is height!! For some reason i find short guys really unatractive!! Minimum height = 5 foot 8 (1 inch taller than me)!!

xxxx
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xcathyx)
    The first thing i look at (not that you can really miss it) is height!! For some reason i find short guys really unatractive!! Minimum height = 5 foot 8 (1 inch taller than me)!!

xxxx
    ah see for me I'm 5ft 10 so they should really be at least 6 foot. Ideally, a guy would be 6ft 3... perrrrrrrrfect height for me
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I always look at a blokes hands, I like wide, manly hands. I also quite like a bloke to have a hairy chest but I'm not too fussy about that. I also have a huge thing for muscles, not like body builder style but I don't like weedy looking blokes. Also obviously they have to be tall and generally great looking and I really like a bit of stubble, the manly looking thing again. Nice teeth also a must and finally size really does matter.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RogueTrader)
    differen people find different things attractive, but the general things that make a male (and female) face attractive can be found here:

http://www.uni-regensburg.de/Fakulta...prototypen.htm
    lol, that page is so depressing,

nope, nope, nope, nope, repeat till end.... lol
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LostRiot)
    lol, that page is so depressing,

nope, nope, nope, nope, repeat till end.... lol

haha, to be honest though, that is an example of a perfect face formed from hundreds of faces. No one in the world is that perfect looking.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    No huge muscles or shaven heads. Taller than me.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by squirly)
    ah see for me I'm 5ft 10 so they should really be at least 6 foot. Ideally, a guy would be 6ft 3... perrrrrrrrfect height for me
    good choice!

big beautiful eyes. And smoochie lips. And long tousled hair
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    i like a nice smile defo! smiley people r great! like dark features-dark hair and stubble! clean fingernails and teeth, average body size!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    i have to say i have a soft spot for gorgeous blue eyes , usually tall and with nice arms , i don't know why, I just like a man to have nice arms and shoulders
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I find guys who have 'warm' brown eyes & a cheeky smile, attractive. The cheeky smile can be an indicator of a good sense of humour, which is def important.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Case 226)
    I there, i'm new. 15/male/from glasgow. Well, the thread about the most attractive physical qualities in a woman seems to be stirring uyp interest so why not make the same for da ladeez!
    Im a guy BTW so i wont comment
    If you have a scottish that alone makes you attractive in my eyes, i ****ing adore that accent.

physical features...big shoulders, small waist. BUT its all about the abs really, they have to toned, very toned, a small snail trail is a bonus. I like big strong arms but I hate exceptionally muscly. I like a strong jawline. Big hands. Then comes style, i like the jeans plain tshirt doesn't give too much of a damn look. Curly hair is HOT. I like guys with glasses too, I don't know why, I just find it sexy. I hate guys with tiny little girly noses. I like strong features

On the other hand, if a guy gets in just right, the skinny, feminine guy can be pretty hot too....but i guess thats more attitude.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 17, 2006
New on TSR

GCSE mocks revision

Talk study tips this weekend

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.