The Student Room Group
ive got plenty of pubes

The riches of the world are truly all yours. Ne'er was Solomon so potent.
PrinceOfCats
The riches of the world are truly all yours. Ne'er was Solomon so potent.

Lol the only spots ive got is one beauty spot therefore i dont know what your on about
Anonymous
small spots on the testicles, im assuming these are where pubes grow from?

Yeah. Don't worry 'bout them. Just be careful one doesn't swell up because it might be an infection - which I imagine would be easier if the 'spots' were very pronounced. You'll know it when that happens though, so don't get paranoid yet. :smile:
actually technically you shouldn't be able to see your testicles- hopefully they're covered by something called your scrotum:wink:
usama-ahmed
actually technically you shouldn't be able to see your testicles- hopefully they're covered by something called your scrotum:wink:

Ho ho, how witty and yet strikingly relevant and helpful of you. :smile: I'd rep you if I wasn't lying entirely.
Reply 6
^^ ha ha :biggrin:
Hair folicles.
yeh ive got them too..how du get rid?
Reply 9
of hair follicles?

I suppose a rusty stanley knife might do the job.
Reply 11
Straas

I suppose a rusty stanley knife might do the job.

Indeed, keep a tissue handy. :eek:

Or better yet, a needle and thread.
Reply 12
Just in case someone is finding the rest too hard to read;

THE WHITE 'SPOTS' ON YOUR BALLS ARE HAIR FOLLICLES, NO YOU CANNOT REMOVE THEM, NO THEY WILL NOT SIMULTANEOUSLY EXPLODE CAUSING A RAPID LOSS OF PRESSURE IN YOUR SCROTUM, LEADING TO YOUR BALLS IMPLODING, ITS JUST NOT GOING TO HAPPEN SO JUST FORGET ABOUT THEM.

Alright?
THE WHITE 'SPOTS' ON YOUR BALLS ARE HAIR FOLLICLES, NO YOU CANNOT REMOVE THEM, NO THEY WILL NOT SIMULTANEOUSLY EXPLODE CAUSING A RAPID LOSS OF PRESSURE IN YOUR SCROTUM, LEADING TO YOUR BALLS IMPLODING, ITS JUST NOT GOING TO HAPPEN SO JUST FORGET ABOUT THEM

there's always a possibility
no harm in being careful lol i.e. YOUR BALLS ARE GONNA EXPLOOOOOODE
Straas
Just in case someone is finding the rest too hard to read;

THE WHITE 'SPOTS' ON YOUR BALLS ARE HAIR FOLLICLES, NO YOU CANNOT REMOVE THEM, NO THEY WILL NOT SIMULTANEOUSLY EXPLODE CAUSING A RAPID LOSS OF PRESSURE IN YOUR SCROTUM, LEADING TO YOUR BALLS IMPLODING, ITS JUST NOT GOING TO HAPPEN SO JUST FORGET ABOUT THEM.

Alright?

A rapid loss in pressure outside your testicles would force them to explode, surely?

Kids: be careful with hoovers.
Reply 15
oh dear. we're all for it now!!

wots with the hoover fetish?!

Latest

Trending

Trending