The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Accommodation Swap wanted Keele

I have been offered accommodation off campus at Liberty Court from September, in en-suite accommodation.

I would rather be on campus and would consider non en-suite accommodation or shared blocks. If you can help please could you email me.

Alan.
Don't worry mate, i got offered the same thing. The place overall looks really good and its actually only like 25-30 minutes away on the bus on a bad day according to my friend who went there. Anyway, best of luck to you in whatever you decide.
Original post by 01789
I have been offered accommodation off campus at Liberty Court from September, in en-suite accommodation.

I would rather be on campus and would consider non en-suite accommodation or shared blocks. If you can help please could you email me.

Alan.
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Reply 2
Hi. I have a room available in a 4 bedroom house in Newcastle, Milliners Green. Walking distance from uni and less than 5mins by bus. The area is full of students because its so close to the uni. If you would rather live closer to the uni and are interested in living there or finding out more information about the house let me know xx
I've got no place to offer unfortunately, but I've heard that on-campus accommodation is very scarce as we are approaching the beginning on the Uni year.

Liberty court is only 25 mins away from the Keele campus according to other posters so it should do the trick.

Best of luck.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest