The Student Room Group

A-levels!

I'm doing Maths (Edexcel), Biology (Edexcel), Chemistry (Edexcel) and Physics (AQA B Spec.) for AS levels. Has anybody got any tips on how to get great grades in them.? *Note that there are no exams in Jan 2014 this year! :smile:
Gce alevel biology 9700 subject code/s?
please help. i am very very confused actually i am going to give my gce alevel exams in 2014 and there are too much codes such as biology paper1,2,3,4,5,6,42,52,66,67 and some of their are aslevel some are a2 but as i told you that i will give both(alevel) in may/june 2014 so what are my subject codes? because i will give as and a2 exams at once..]:s-smilie:
Reply 2
Original post by goldengirlss
Gce alevel biology 9700 subject code/s?
please help. i am very very confused actually i am going to give my gce alevel exams in 2014 and there are too much codes such as biology paper1,2,3,4,5,6,42,52,66,67 and some of their are aslevel some are a2 but as i told you that i will give both(alevel) in may/june 2014 so what are my subject codes? because i will give as and a2 exams at once..]:s-smilie:

Sorry, I really don't understand what you saying, do you mean 'take' instead of 'give'?

You'll probably have to take 4 modules in the summer then if you're doing both at once, maybe some experiments as well! Not too sure though so ask your teacher when you get back! :smile:
Anyone who took all papers of the Cambridge International A Level course in the same examination session?
anyone who took all papers of the Cambridge International A Level course in the same examination session can please tell me how much biology papers did he/she give such as paper1 p2 p3.. and what was paper's code? such as 42,52,66 or what please heeeeelp. i am a pre med student ang asking about chemistry physics nd biology
hey friends
is that possible to prepare myself for o and a both levels in 9 months to get good grades without going anywhere such as school and other institutes just by studying at home and with the help of internet.O yeah important thing i have chosen 8subjects 5 for o level and 3 for alevel (chm,phy,bio,eng,mth) for o and again (bio,chm,phy) for advance level so please experts need your suggestions pleeeeeeeeeeease help me..

Quick Reply

Latest