The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

www.coursework.info

This is probably a bit of a random thread...(i blame it on the intense heat :wink: ) but i was just wondering - how many people have actually used coursework off the net? Anyone actually signed up to a payed membership? I just see these sites, and think nobody actually uses them - but i guess i could be wrong...
Reply 1
Nope, haven't :p:
Reply 2
Invisiblank
Nope, haven't :p:

:lolz: other than your reply, i take the silence to mean people are a bit anxious coming forward...:biggrin:
Reply 3
domisakin
:lolz: other than your reply, i take the silence to mean people are a bit anxious coming forward...:biggrin:

:wink:
Reply 4
I haven't used them but they must make money or they wouldn't be around!
Reply 5
I have used them although I needed to pay for a 6 months membership when I was going to used a bit more than one month! LOL
Reply 6
I have, I didnt copy off any of the pieces because frankly they were crap but it was useful to get an idea of the layout when your school doesnt tell you any more than the deadline!
Reply 7
CharleeB
I have, I didnt copy off any of the pieces because frankly they were crap but it was useful to get an idea of the layout when your school doesnt tell you any more than the deadline!

I know the feeling :mad:
Reply 8
I havent, but people have offered to buy essays/ coursework off me.
Reply 9
I've got a paid subscription to one of these sites and quite frankly, the content is ****e (can I say that!?) But the essays are really useful in helping to get ideas together.

I just read loads of essays on a particular topic, understand whats relevant to me and its a great starting point for my own research

I'd reccommend them to anyone who is sure they will NOT fall into the palgiarism trap - its easily done and the Uni's WILL find out!

Ry
CharleeB

:dito:
Rayan83
I've got a paid subscription to one of these sites and quite frankly, the content is ****e (can I say that!?) But the essays are really useful in helping to get ideas together.

I just read loads of essays on a particular topic, understand whats relevant to me and its a great starting point for my own research

I'd reccommend them to anyone who is sure they will NOT fall into the palgiarism trap - its easily done and the Uni's WILL find out!

Ry

Especialy with coursework.info as the whole set of coursework oon the iste has been given to the plagarism detection software company which a hell of a lot of places use. You copy stuf from the site and if your essay is put through the software the copying will show up.

But yeah, sites like that can be very useful to look a style and structure of particluar essays (and the differences in them). Then use what you learn from the sites to write your own essay.
Reply 12
Roger Kirk
Especialy with coursework.info as the whole set of coursework oon the iste has been given to the plagarism detection software company which a hell of a lot of places use. You copy stuf from the site and if your essay is put through the software the copying will show up.

But yeah, sites like that can be very useful to look a style and structure of particluar essays (and the differences in them). Then use what you learn from the sites to write your own essay.

Uni's already sounding tough...:rolleyes:

Surely if you were reeeeeeally desperate, you would pay to get your essay done for you. Having looked at some of the quotes though (£450 for 1:1 standard 3000 words :eek: ) i guess theres good reason why most people dont bother :biggrin:
Reply 13
...is a stupid annoying advertisement
Reply 14
Nope, never used any of them, and proud of it. :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending