The Student Room Group

Affordable niche bra shopping - 30DD

Hi guys

I had myself measured a couple of weeks ago and, at a 30DD, wondered where people buy their bras when it's an obscure size. I am a student and finding affordable bras at my size can be difficult.

Where do you go and how do you cope? Any tips?
Reply 1
Original post by suicidaloverbusiness
Hi guys

I had myself measured a couple of weeks ago and, at a 30DD, wondered where people buy their bras when it's an obscure size. I am a student and finding affordable bras at my size can be difficult.

I don't find it too hard finding affordable 30DDs. I usually shop at Debenhams and M&S- got a nice two pack for £3 in the sale section at M&S once!
Original post by Jelephant
I don't find it too hard finding affordable 30DDs. I usually shop at Debenhams and M&S- got a nice two pack for £3 in the sale section at M&S once!

Say what?!

I usually look online, that might be my downfall.
Original post by suicidaloverbusiness
Hi guys

My friend is 30E and she buys her bras in House of Fraser or Bravissimo. Again they're not the cheapest but if you go in sale time you can usually get a decent bra for a tenner

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending