The Student Room Group

GTA V Thread

Scroll to see replies

11 daysss hypehypehypehype

Excuse my excitement. Actually don't excuse my excitement. Embrace it! :biggrin: :woo:
Reply 41
Comes out the day after my last essay is due in. Win.

Although I have my exam two weeks later :frown:.
Does anyone know if the game will get sold out on the release date? Did that happened to GTA IV?
Okay here's my information:

The soundtrack in my opinion is one of the most important aspects of the game. GTA VC was where I was first introduced to Michael Jackson, GTA SA had Guns & Roses, GTA IV had Genesis and Queen.

The multiplayer is a separate 'game' that you have to download off of the game/Xbox live marketplace free of charge with a code you get when you buy GTA V. The bad news? GTA V multiplayer is not activated until 1st October at the earliest.

As for whether it will be on PS4 and Xbox One? Sort of. It is expected that single player won't be but multiplayer will since multiplayer is a download-only title and ten times easier to adapt and distribute for the PS4 and Xbox One.
Reply 44
Just me or do the character models, especially their faces, look a bit cartoony?
Reply 45
Does anyone know where you can get the cheapest pre orders?
Original post by Stylo92
Just me or do the character models, especially their faces, look a bit cartoony?

:lolwut:

Original post by 2ndClass
Does anyone know where you can get the cheapest pre orders?

Nope I can't think of any, I pre-ordered mine on Amazon for £35, it's still available for £35.
Reply 47
Original post by Kruz

Nope I can't think of any, I pre-ordered mine on Amazon for £35, it's still available for £35.

Yeah just found it, pre ordered it :yy:
Reply 48
Original post by Kruz

Just think they look a bit off, is all.

:sigh:
I can't wait for a police chase on 5 star wanted level.
Anyone already sorted out a Gang for GTA Online?
Reply 51
I've just pre-ordered a copy from Tesco for £34.99. I can't wait, I'm looking forward to just cruising around and also switching between the character during missions and free play.
Reply 52
My boyfriend just preordered GTA... Guess I won't be hearing from him for a while!

Actually I can't wait to get a copy too :wink:
Where is best to pre-order GTA 5? Amazon?
Can't wait!!!! :biggrin: HYPE HYPE HYPE

pre-ordered it off amazon a couple of days ago...can't wait to customize some cars, get some tattoos, beat up prostitutes and generally go mental
Reply 55
:excited: not long now :daydreaming:

I don't think I'll step out my house for a week from the moment I check my post :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
17 September 2013

7 days, 1 hour, 49 minutes and 51 seconds
Perhaps I should try and get signed off for my placement a few days early :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
How much will GTA V cost for the xbox 360
Reply 59
Original post by Mushi_master
Perhaps I should try and get signed off for my placement a few days early :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha, only a few days now :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest