The Student Room Group

Sixth Form ID query

My sixth form doesn't provide ID. So what can I use to prove that I am a student?

I've already applied for an NUS card as well as a UCAS card.
The NUS card is usually sufficient evidence for being a student. I've got a UCAS card but I haven't actually heard much mention of it being used, so most of the time it just sits in my purse.
Reply 2
Original post by moggington
The NUS card is usually sufficient evidence for being a student. I've got a UCAS card but I haven't actually heard much mention of it being used, so most of the time it just sits in my purse.

Have people accepted your NUS card as being sufficient proof?

Have you ever been rejected with it?
Original post by zed963
Have people accepted your NUS card as being sufficient proof?

Have you ever been rejected with it?

I don't have an NUS card, never quite got round to getting one, but it's got your name and date of birth on it so I doubt it'd be rejected.
Original post by zed963
My sixth form doesn't provide ID. So what can I use to prove that I am a student?

I've already applied for an NUS card as well as a UCAS card.

Like other people ave said, the NUS card should be sufficient evidence that you are a student.
Reply 5
Original post by Emma:-)
Like other people ave said, the NUS card should be sufficient evidence that you are a student.

Have you ever used it to prove you're a student or to claim a discount?
Original post by zed963
Have you ever used it to prove you're a student or to claim a discount?

I havent (i never got one) but my friends have. Its an NUS card- so only students can get them anyway. I wouldnt worry about not having ID from your 6th form- when we had ID from the college some people on my course tried to use it at places but it got declined at shops etc as they wanted something like an NUS card instead.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending