The Student Room Group

Anyone got tips on how to make me look older?

Hey,I wonder if you could give me any tips on how to look older? I'm quite tall and have shoulder length brown hair x
(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I don't know how old you think I look? But if anyone has any tips that would be great x
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1377632496.680834.jpgImageUploadedByStudent Room1377632510.016559.jpgImageUploadedByStudent Room1377632561.393978.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Lbro99
I don't know how old you think I look? But if anyone has any tips that would be great x
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1377632496.680834.jpgImageUploadedByStudent Room1377632510.016559.jpgImageUploadedByStudent Room1377632561.393978.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

You look about 16, I'd say. How old are you?

I think wearing more conservative, timeless clothing, sensible shoes, relatively conservative make up and not making that face would all make you look older.

Why do you want to look older?
Reply 3
I'm 14 & just so I can like buy alcohol when I go out with my friends really

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Lbro99

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was going to say 18. Although that could just be due to how you're dressed. About 16 facially. Regardless, majority of places will not serve you alcohol without an ID.
Reply 5
Yeah &thank you x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lose the duck face.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lbro99

Posted from TSR Mobile

It wont work, unless you use prosthetic or go to a shop with dubious ownership, id imagine the standards are roughly the same across the board but its a £5000 fine if we dont ID you. Just use the time proven method of A.) loitering outside the shop and ask someone nicely B.) get someone older you know to do it?
Reply 8
You already look much older than 14 so I don't really think it would be possible to look much older.
Reply 9
Ok thanks for your tips,I think I just have to wait for my face to age :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Rub some talcum powder into your hair, that'll add several years to your appearance.
Lose the duck face, and even then it won't work. It's very difficult to get served without ID even if it seems obvious that you're over 18. Get someone else to buy it for you, bribe people outside shops etc.
Reply 12
Ok & I don't usually do the duck face don't worry guys x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Original post by Lbro99

Posted from TSR Mobile

Excuse me little girl you are suppose to be preparing for GCSEs not sex before marriage by getting drunk :no:
Reply 14
Who said anything about sex ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
You probably couldn't get into a 15 age rating cinema movie without being asked for ID or questioned your DOB... never mind being served alcohol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
The only time I've gotten served is by wearing heels and a blazer

And I look about 12.
Reply 17
Haha really!&ive gotten in 15 films plenty before and someone told me they'd serve me of I came in a bar,but he is a family Friend so it's different,wanted an opinion from people I don't know x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Looks like you're trying too hard to look older in those pics.
Best advice yet, but you wouldn't need fake ID if you were 30 haha 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest