The Student Room Group

PETROLEUM Engineering 2014/2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 360
MarcosTKD yes, my offer from Leeds came through for BEng, MEng (AAA)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 361
Hey, are the 2 Petroleum MSc courses in Manchester accredited by the Geological Society of London only? I am thinking of applying for both of them, but I am a bit sceptical concerning the accreditation...
Original post by KTS89
Hey, are the 2 Petroleum MSc courses in Manchester accredited by the Geological Society of London only? I am thinking of applying for both of them, but I am a bit sceptical concerning the accreditation...

I think nearly all Petroleum Geoscience courses at MSc are accredited by GSoL. Imperial, Herriot Watt, Derby, Newcastle and Manchester's respective courses are all accredited by them. Bear in mind MSc Petroleum Engineering is different to Petroleum Geoscience and is commonly accredited by the UK Energy Institute.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 363
I reslly like both MSc courses at Manchester uni, but I am gonna be applying to HW as well for the PetEng programme, although I am a geology graduate. I suppose a geoscience course would suit me more since it revolves around geology in contrast to the engineering courses wich I suppose are based more in Maths/Physics, but they are equally attractive :-D
Reply 364
I got an offer for reservoir engineering at Aberdeen, someone else?.
So far i have an offer beng/meng (AAA) from leeds and invited to interviews from manchester for pet. eng. in meng and beng aswell...

Anybody else got the interview??Kinda panicking for 11th march.
Did u get an offer

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've applied to Manchester for Petroleum Engineering to start this fall. Does anyone know if it's impossible to get in with ABB in stead of AAB? Or is the competition that high that you have to achieve the exact requirement or even more?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Were you at the interview on Wednesday?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Whats your name?
Whats your name.???

Posted from TSR Mobile

Which one😂😂 and tbh i dont remember the names man.. Put a profile pic il see if i recognise u..
Reply 375
have manchester sent out all the offers?
Yhh man they sent out the replies the next day at 7pm

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by abd190
have manchester sent out all the offers?

I don't think so, or I'm not sure, I still haven't gotten a reply. Are you an international applicant?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by petrogirl
I don't think so, or I'm not sure, I still haven't gotten a reply. Are you an international applicant?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ohhhh u r an international student?? And no i live in the U.K

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 247gainz
Ohhhh u r an international student?? And no i live in the U.K

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh, okay then I'm not sure, because they told me that my decision would/might be postponed since I had to give in a fee assessment form for international students

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest