The Student Room Group

Household Income

I've applied for a student loan from SFE and supplied them with the details of my household income, stating that I wanted this to be considered in my loan, however yesterday I received a letter from them telling me the total amount I will be paid as a maintenance loan, however it says that it is not based upon my household income. Can anybody tell me why? :s-smilie:
Reply 1
Original post by hype
I've applied for a student loan from SFE and supplied them with the details of my household income, stating that I wanted this to be considered in my loan, however yesterday I received a letter from them telling me the total amount I will be paid as a maintenance loan, however it says that it is not based upon my household income. Can anybody tell me why? :s-smilie:

This is standard, they approve the application without taking income assessment into consideration at first. They will then update your application once the income assessment has been done.
Reply 2
Original post by ash1011
This is standard, they approve the application without taking income assessment into consideration at first. They will then update your application once the income assessment has been done.

Okay, thank you so much! I've been worrying! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending