The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Digital Photography and TV Production at Warrington?

Hey guys, anyone else doing Digital Photography and TV Production in September? Love to get to know knew people before I get there! x
Im doing digital photography :smile: .. but with events management .. staying in manchester hall
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by olivia16jones
Im doing digital photography :smile: .. but with events management .. staying in manchester hall

Ohh haha helloo :smile: I'm not staying in the halls, i'm just travelling back and forth from Liverpool, where abouts you from? xxx
Original post by Bumblebee92
Ohh haha helloo :smile: I'm not staying in the halls, i'm just travelling back and forth from Liverpool, where abouts you from? xxx

Ohhh i see :smile: .. im from stoke-on-trent .. getting nervous now though!! Packed so much already aha xx
Reply 4
Original post by olivia16jones
Ohhh i see :smile: .. im from stoke-on-trent .. getting nervous now though!! Packed so much already aha xx

Awwww I'm not really nervous, just looking forward to it, trying to get to know as many new people as I can do for now haha, have you got Facebook? add me if you do :smile: its Rachael Claire Livingston or this is my link ...https://www.facebook.com/rachael.c.livingston?ref=tn_tnmn xxx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending