The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Hello BCU Mature Students!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dave050105
Hi, my names Dave, I'm 29 and starting Law in Sept having recently left the RAF. I'm staying at Studios 51 near the centre of town. If anyone would like to meet up for a pint, drop me a message (moving in on 5 Sep). Otherwise, if everyone is happy, how about setting a date / time / bar in Birmingham and everyone who would like to pitch up can do so? Cheers!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hello I'm Lindsey I'll be 24 when I start uni and I am also doing law =)
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Hi Lindsey,

Great! It'd be good to meet up prior to the course starting if you're getting there a bit early? You worked out where our staying yet?

Dave

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
Hi im 24 and also studying visual communications photography! I'm so excited!
Hi Lindsey,

Great! It'd be good to meet up prior to the course starting if you're getting there a bit early? You worked out where our staying yet?

Dave

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm having to stay in halls the 1st year because It's easier and then the second year I'm going to get my own flat in Brum , I move in on the 20th , what about you dude
Original post by roarrrrrrr1234
I'm having to stay in halls the 1st year because It's easier and then the second year I'm going to get my own flat in Brum , I move in on the 20th , what about you dude

Staying at Studios 51 near town, moving in on the 5th! I've not got too far to travel (from Derby), you? Are you doing the American Studies as well?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Staying at Studios 51 near town, moving in on the 5th! I've not got too far to travel (from Derby), you? Are you doing the American Studies as well?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh that's decent is that September or august the 5th , I really wanna do American studies too , do you have to enrol separately for that , also have you had any letters about uni yet ??
I move in 5 Sep. lol, you moving in on 20 Aug? The American studies element is part if the degree. If you wanna do it, I'd give the uni a bell and ask if you can get on it? It sounds pretty good (more interesting than some of the modules anyway!) I got something through the post today from the. Law School informing me that a 'welcome week' was coming up... More to follow I guess but other than that I've had one letter confirming I got in and everything has been by email. I rang them a while b co to make sure I wasn't missing something owing to having not had anything else through the letter box and was told that everything comes via email.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi all, I'm Laura, 24 and will be studying criminology and psychology =)
Hey guys, I'm 24 and studying visual communications :smile: staying in Curzon ! :smile:
Hi, I'm Kathryn I'll be 27 and doing Criminology.
I move in 5 Sep. lol, you moving in on 20 Aug? The American studies element is part if the degree. If you wanna do it, I'd give the uni a bell and ask if you can get on it? It sounds pretty good (more interesting than some of the modules anyway!) I got something through the post today from the. Law School informing me that a 'welcome week' was coming up... More to follow I guess but other than that I've had one letter confirming I got in and everything has been by email. I rang them a while b co to make sure I wasn't missing something owing to having not had anything else through the letter box and was told that everything comes via email.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey dave, I am doing law on it's own and yeah the American legal studies is part of it but are you doing the law and american legal studies combines degree ?? I move in on the 20th September so pretty late , do you wanna meet before we go back to education =) x
Original post by roarrrrrrr1234
Hey dave, I am doing law on it's own and yeah the American legal studies is part of it but are you doing the law and american legal studies combines degree ?? I move in on the 20th September so pretty late , do you wanna meet before we go back to education =) x

Hi, Yeah I'm doing the combined but I think everyone does the first year together before going off to do different modules etc? 20th does sound a bit late, but hey - better late than never eh!! Hopefully I'll have found all the good pubs by the time you arrive!! Yeah, meeting up would be good. I'll send you a PM. :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 26Kathryn
Hi, I'm Kathryn I'll be 27 and doing Criminology.

Hey Kathryn =)
Hi everyone. I'm Mike and I'm the young age of 31. I'm attending City Center Campus in September to begin studying Media and Communication (Journalism) degree. I'm aiming to learn everything I can to carve up and trail blaze a career in the gaming industry.
Original post by DanteZero
Hi everyone. I'm Mike and I'm the young age of 31. I'm attending City Center Campus in September to begin studying Media and Communication (Journalism) degree. I'm aiming to learn everything I can to carve up and trail blaze a career in the gaming industry.

Hi Mike, I'm a City Centre campus too. Doing TV Production as part of the media faculty. I'm the young age of 34. Nice to know I'm not the only one in my 30's. :smile:
Reply 35
Lol, have we met before?

Posted from TSR Mobile

He he

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending