Do you wear a weave?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do you like KFC?
Original post by Amelia-Babe
Do you watch Bad Girls Club? or Love and Hip Hop Atlanta? :wink:

Nope. I would like to though.
Reply 23
Original post by InternetGangster
Ugh, another pointless, attention seeking thread. Yawn.

Lol what about that drunk thread then?
Reply 24
Can you twerk? I can't despite myself being black lol
Reply 25
Original post by Ndella

LOL neither can I :rofl2:
Reply 26
Original post by InternetGangster
Ugh, another pointless, attention seeking thread. Yawn.

From the man who brought us "Im so drounk"
Reply 27
OP, where are you from? :smile:
This thread was clearly going to go racist.
Why do some people say Obama is the first 'black' president when he's actually the first 'half-black,half-white' president? Would you feel sorry for the next full black president who can't have the title as America's first black president because it was unfairly given to the wrong person?
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Ndella

If twerking is contracting your butt muscles in order to make your butt jiggle then yes. Have I tried it in public? Never.
Reply 31
Original post by Tai Ga
LOL neither can I :rofl2:

It's really annoying. I always end up moving my spine -_- :rolleyes:
Are you only attracted to black guys only?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 33
I don't really like this trend in creating these kinds of threads. Anyway, if you don't mind tell me a special thing that defines you and your personality.
Original post by LaughingBro
Why do some people say Obama is the first 'black' president when he's actually the first 'half-black,half-white' president? Would you feel sorry for the next full black president who can't have the title as America's first black president because it was unfairly giving to the wrong person?

I think it is wrong they refer to Obama as the first black president. I wouldn't necessarily feel 'sorry' for the next guy but I do think I understand your point. It undermines the great achievement despite clear obstacles of the true first 'black' president.
Original post by Ben Kenobi
I don't really like this trend in creating these kinds of threads. Anyway, if you don't mind tell me a special thing that defines you and your personality.

The fact that I'm quite focused on my long term goals. Also, I'm slightly weird
Original post by James Lucifer
Are you only attracted to black guys only?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope. I like men in general.
Original post by Tai Ga
OP, where are you from? :smile:

Do you mean country or from inside the Uk?
Original post by iWoof
How often do you wash your hair?
Do you wear a weave?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Every five to seven days. But with a conditioner. Google co-washing if you want to know more.
Reply 39
Original post by DetroitMichigan
Because in the western world it is the most commonly used term to describe people of relatively recent African of descent. Of course I am not literally black but in order to avoid confusion or misunderstanding I have chosen to use terms that are commonly understood so that (hopefully) the masses of people that see this post will get the essence of it quickly.

Yeh it funny cos you dont generally hear Chinese people referring themselves as 'yellow, or Mexicans 'brown' Aerican Indians 'red' etc - its like its a hangover of colonialism

Quick Reply

Latest