The Student Room Group
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

anyone going to the house hunting event?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by sugarain2324
yeah, some girl has just said that not all the properties they show as available aren't available. thats worrying

Yeah, they should update it. :frown: Now you're getting me a little worried, haha!
Seems like everyone is struggling to find a place.
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by Ucanlos
Yeah, they should update it. :frown: Now you're getting me a little worried, haha!
Seems like everyone is struggling to find a place.

i know beggars cant be choosers but im still holding out...
i feel like i want to be able to almost have a decision in some of my roomates lool.
Reply 22
i know beggars cant be choosers but im still holding out...
i feel like i want to be able to almost have a decision in some of my roomates lool.

I guess you kinda can, xD one of my roomies left me for another one LOL
so now I'm back to square one.
Reply 23
Original post by Ucanlos
I guess you kinda can, xD one of my roomies left me for another one LOL
so now I'm back to square one.

Loool. Oh no. That's so sad.... im waiting for an email and then i will decide between 2 rooms.. most of the people seem mature or international students therefore we have little in common with each other... i feel like i will end up alone in my room with no friends lol.
Reply 24
Loool. Oh no. That's so sad.... im waiting for an email and then i will decide between 2 rooms.. most of the people seem mature or international students therefore we have little in common with each other... i feel like i will end up alone in my room with no friends lol.

Well I found some guys wiling to live with us rofl sorry for the late reply :smile:
im sure you'll be fine :smile: you can always join us, well, if we have room xD
Reply 25
Original post by Ucanlos
Well I found some guys wiling to live with us rofl sorry for the late reply :smile:
im sure you'll be fine :smile: you can always join us, well, if we have room xD

I finally got a place lool. So happy, i haven't met my roomies yet though.. do u have fb? If you do, send me the name through private message and we can meet up during freshers maybe.
Reply 26
I finally got a place lool. So happy, i haven't met my roomies yet though.. do u have fb? If you do, send me the name through private message and we can meet up during freshers maybe.

Congrats :smile: I'll send you the pm. Sorry for the late reply!
I am, is anyone attending studying history?

Quick Reply

Latest