The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Broadgate Park accommodation fees

Ill be joining Nottingham in September, staying in broadgate park. I want to pay my accommodation fees in full & remember seeing somewhere about a 5% discount for doing this? Can anyone confirm this & explain how to obtain said discount. Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Original post by Callywally
Ill be joining Nottingham in September, staying in broadgate park. I want to pay my accommodation fees in full & remember seeing somewhere about a 5% discount for doing this? Can anyone confirm this & explain how to obtain said discount. Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not sure, but if you call them I'm sure you can get it from the horse's mouth: http://www.uppbroadgatepark.com/contact.php :smile:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Callywally

Posted from TSR Mobile

Pretty sure it's 3% and it should be automatically repaid if you pay the full amount after they've processed it. That or you can contact them afterwards to reclaim it.

Think there's also a higher discount for returning students using BGP.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending