The Student Room Group

Do I look better with weave or braids in my hair?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by micksocurly
You're very pretty and love both, I'm of Nigerian descent too and atm, I have braids in. I'd say stick to braids like meeee lol, low maintenance and lasts longer.
We all know weave costs a lot, (that Brazilian/Peruvian takes time and money to maintain haha). Now onto the app idea, I think it's a good idea, however is it in terms of fashion or are you talking about hairstyles?

Thanks for your feedback, yep maintaining weave is hard work, lol! With the app I was thinking people could upload anything to do with fashion or beauty, so it can shoes you're trying to decide on or different hairstyles. But do you think it should focus on just one thing?
Original post by Nike Jemiyo
Thanks for your feedback, yep maintaining weave is hard work, lol! With the app I was thinking people could upload anything to do with fashion or beauty, so it can shoes you're trying to decide on or different hairstyles. But do you think it should focus on just one thing?

You're welcome :h:. I think that perhaps making it broad rather than niche is better. Maybe have different categories instead?
Reply 22
Original post by micksocurly
You're welcome :h:. I think that perhaps making it broad rather than niche is better. Maybe have different categories instead?

Thanks. Yes I had a friend who suggested having categories as well! x
Reply 23
You looking stunning with both
Reply 24
Braidsss say no to weave!! Although you do suit both, plus your eyebrows are on point! :biggrin:
Original post by niceguy95
Braids

Don't know why African women don't leave their hair naturally and use straighteners

What do I know anyway....

It's not only "African women" who do this, so get off that high horse. :rolleyes:

I for one wear my "African hair" natural, it is all a matter of personal choice and our hair gives us that liberty to do as many styles as we like/please!

Yes, what do you know about it anyway. :biggrin:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by hannah60000
It's not only "African women" who do this, so get off that high horse. :rolleyes:

I for one wear my "African hair" natural, it is all a matter of personal choice and our hair gives us that liberty to do as many styles as we like/please!

Yes, what do you know about it anyway. :biggrin:

Abeg, go and sleep my friend
Reply 27
Weave.

Quick Reply

Latest