Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Buses to Headingley Campus, from Leeds Bus Station (or near by)?

Announcements Posted on
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

I was wondering if someone could help me with buses.. I live in Batley and normally get the 229 (Arriva) bus to leeds bus station, but from there I do not know how to get to the Headingley Campus.
    I have done some research, and have found out that there is a 92 and 93 bus that goes to the campus on Albion Street, which I can get to easily by getting off a few stops early and walk up from Café Nero, but I want to know where is the bus stop on Albion Street for those two buses. Also will those buses mentioned take me straight onto campus or outside campus? And I heard that there is a free bus that takes you on to campus? finally, I will be buying monthly passes for the 229 bus, so will I be able to use the pass on the 92 and 93 buses?

p.s. if anyone has any better routes from or nearby Leeds Bus Station to Headingley Campus please let me know, it will be greatly appreciated.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missmelodylai95)
    Hi all,

I was wondering if someone could help me with buses.. I live in Batley and normally get the 229 (Arriva) bus to leeds bus station, but from there I do not know how to get to the Headingley Campus.
    I have done some research, and have found out that there is a 92 and 93 bus that goes to the campus on Albion Street, which I can get to easily by getting off a few stops early and walk up from Café Nero, but I want to know where is the bus stop on Albion Street for those two buses. Also will those buses mentioned take me straight onto campus or outside campus? And I heard that there is a free bus that takes you on to campus? finally, I will be buying monthly passes for the 229 bus, so will I be able to use the pass on the 92 and 93 buses?

p.s. if anyone has any better routes from or nearby Leeds Bus Station to Headingley Campus please let me know, it will be greatly appreciated.
    The leeds city bus will take you to campus for 50p.

If you buy a pass it should work for any bus but I'm not 100% sure.

The number 1 bus will also take you to headingley.

Hope I helped, if I did give me some rep

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 30, 2013
New on TSR

So how did you do?

Come into the GCSE forum to share your grades

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.