The Student Room Group
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

Buses to Headingley Campus, from Leeds Bus Station (or near by)?

Hi all,

I was wondering if someone could help me with buses.. I live in Batley and normally get the 229 (Arriva) bus to leeds bus station, but from there I do not know how to get to the Headingley Campus.
I have done some research, and have found out that there is a 92 and 93 bus that goes to the campus on Albion Street, which I can get to easily by getting off a few stops early and walk up from Café Nero, but I want to know where is the bus stop on Albion Street for those two buses. Also will those buses mentioned take me straight onto campus or outside campus? And I heard that there is a free bus that takes you on to campus? finally, I will be buying monthly passes for the 229 bus, so will I be able to use the pass on the 92 and 93 buses?

p.s. if anyone has any better routes from or nearby Leeds Bus Station to Headingley Campus please let me know, it will be greatly appreciated.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by missmelodylai95
Hi all,

I was wondering if someone could help me with buses.. I live in Batley and normally get the 229 (Arriva) bus to leeds bus station, but from there I do not know how to get to the Headingley Campus.
I have done some research, and have found out that there is a 92 and 93 bus that goes to the campus on Albion Street, which I can get to easily by getting off a few stops early and walk up from Café Nero, but I want to know where is the bus stop on Albion Street for those two buses. Also will those buses mentioned take me straight onto campus or outside campus? And I heard that there is a free bus that takes you on to campus? finally, I will be buying monthly passes for the 229 bus, so will I be able to use the pass on the 92 and 93 buses?

p.s. if anyone has any better routes from or nearby Leeds Bus Station to Headingley Campus please let me know, it will be greatly appreciated.

The leeds city bus will take you to campus for 50p.

If you buy a pass it should work for any bus but I'm not 100% sure.

The number 1 bus will also take you to headingley.

Hope I helped, if I did give me some rep :wink:
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending