The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Sio
OP
for ocr
Reply 2
i have it and funnily enough scanned it in last night for my boyf, but it is page by page as jpegs and each page is too large to post (just tried). if u can think of a quick and easy way to get it to u electronically then let me know (i would try faffing about with the file size but my programmes are rubbish and am bit stressed at mo like u probably are!!)

i emailed the bloke from pastpaperexams.com but waiting for him to get back to me, to see if he can get it up for everyone else too.
Reply 3
Hey beebee, would you mind e-mailing that paper to me? Would be increadibly useful (and you would get +repped for it :p:)
Reply 4
hey bullyfish, would be no prob at all but can anyone think of how it can be put in a central place for everyone, otherwise to email it to everyone who may need it could take a while (my computer is not the quickest and QP + MS there are 26 pages to attach, and as selfish as it sounds i need to revise, synoptic is too difficult! :frown: )

does anyone have the facility to condense it all into 2 pdfs, one for QP and one for MS, I could email it to them and then that may be small enough to post as an attachment on this thread???

or anyone got any other ideas?
Reply 5
these are individual pages? I can easily put them together for you, and host them as one single file, as them all zipped together. It wouldnt be in .pdf though i'm afraid. Could get them into a word document, one for QP and one for MS though.
Reply 6
wow that would be great. unfortunately my PC is a bit rubbish, rubbish programmes (well i can't figure em out - its quite a new PC got programme called photoumpact or something that things scan in to, i can't figure it out!!)

will email to you now. no worries if it is not a pdf, that was the first format that came into my head. will send QP and MS.

do you need central concepts or mammalian physiology MS too? for jan 06

my lovely mum made me order the whole book of markschemes cos I was stressed!!
Reply 7
Well i dont personally need MS, just the CC, but if you send me the MS aswell, then I can put that up for anyone else who needs it.

My e-mail is [email protected] - Thanks a lot!
Reply 8
have sent you first two installments....don't wanna overload the system

so is that just synoptic QP and MS to send you?
Reply 9
all sent now bullyfish, 3 emails with QP and one with MS

hope they come out ok

can you let me know if you have got them?

thanks for doing this :smile:
Just uploading the QP now. Its just a single Word Document. If anyone has any problems viewing this (i'm still using word '97 :p:) then say so, and i'll upload just the image files from the scan.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Z1L1E3T1

This is the question paper! Apologies if any pages are out of order, but they should be all fine.

If anyone has problems with using megaupload, or wants just the image files, then give me an e-mail, and i'll send them to you seperatly.

A big thanks to beebee for making this available!

Mark scheme coming soon :smile:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XZ2B43BH

And here is the Mark scheme!

Hope you all enjoy these :smile:

Oh yes, and sorry about the huge file sizes!

Latest