The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Time Table Clashes

Hiya Everyone!! Im starting Childhood studies in a few views and I have noticed I have a few clashes in lectures. Is this normal for the time being ??:smile:
Reply 1
Hiya :smile:

I'm a second year student at the university so hopefully I can help a little bit.

Yes it is quite normal that there be clashes. You will have induction during freshers week and your lecturers then should tell you which lectures to go to and which ones not to go to. If it's not that easy, your lecturers will be able to sort out the clashes for you or point you in the direction of someone who can.

Out of interest, are there modules that appear twice on your timetable in one week? If so, chances are the clashes are there to give people doing joint honours options when it comes to which lectures to go to. This also means if you're only doing single honours and the later lecture doesn't clash with anything else - have a lie in and go to the later lecture :smile:

Hope this helps :smile:
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by l.west191
Hiya :smile:

I'm a second year student at the university so hopefully I can help a little bit.

Yes it is quite normal that there be clashes. You will have induction during freshers week and your lecturers then should tell you which lectures to go to and which ones not to go to. If it's not that easy, your lecturers will be able to sort out the clashes for you or point you in the direction of someone who can.

Out of interest, are there modules that appear twice on your timetable in one week? If so, chances are the clashes are there to give people doing joint honours options when it comes to which lectures to go to. This also means if you're only doing single honours and the later lecture doesn't clash with anything else - have a lie in and go to the later lecture :smile:

Hope this helps :smile:
ahhhhh thank you so much,this has helped me out loads. All the best in your second year =]

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending