The Student Room Group

Just wondering if GOOD WOMEN/GIRLS STILL EXIST.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by thoyub

If you mean is a good person who doesn't cheat or do bad things or whatever, then that is more complicated. There are good ones left but are you willing to go way out of your age range? Most of those are over the age of 30. Young women/girls aren't good these days. If she wants to go on holiday without you then that's the end of your relationship basically. They don't know what's right or wrong and they don't really have fixed personalities. But go for one who is the best of what you can get, has had the least one night stands, gets drunk only once a week etc. Then you should be good to go!

Good luck.

I had a cider once, I'm spoiled aren't I?
Reply 21
Original post by aspirinpharmacist

I wouldn't bother arguing with thoyub regarding the apparent, shocking truth he's found out about women and girls that everyone else somehow seems to ignore. There's "misguided" and then there's "sexist past the point of being able to have any reasonable conversation with." :rolleyes:
Original post by Collette94
I wouldn't bother arguing with thoyub regarding the apparent, shocking truth he's found out about women and girls that everyone else somehow seems to ignore. There's "misguided" and then there's "sexist past the point of being able to have any reasonable conversation with." :rolleyes:

Oh I know, I've seen him before. I just like teasing him. :lol: Guys like him have been haunting TSR since the beginning and will continue to until the end. It makes me laugh how people think like that, as though going clubbing will destroy my brain cells. I admit I didn't go out much before I went to uni, but my life hasn't exactly turned into the Secret Diary of a Call Girl just because I've darkened the door of a club since then.
Reply 23
Oh I know, I've seen him before. I just like teasing him. :lol: Guys like him have been haunting TSR since the beginning and will continue to until the end. It makes me laugh how people think like that, as though going clubbing will destroy my brain cells. I admit I didn't go out much before I went to uni, but my life hasn't exactly turned into the Secret Diary of a Call Girl just because I've darkened the door of a club since then.

Hence why my ignore list has about 20 odd members, I seriously can't be bothered arguing with them any more. I don't know why there are so many more of TSR's male population that seem to be socially unaware than there are of the girls here :tongue:

Yes, all clubbing need actually involve is going into a club! Consumption of alcohol/getting off with someone/dressing in a particular way/even dancing are by no means mandatory xD. And neither does doing the above turn one into some kind of demon.
Reply 24
Oh christ...
Generalisation - check!
Freaky - check!
Attention-seeking - check!
Mummy issues - check!

You're soooo going to a GOOD woman dude. :rolleyes:
There are good women out there, but none of them want to date a man who wants them to be just like his mother.
Reply 27

You also got tipsy on sangria once. Oooooooh...:rolleyes:
Reply 28
So I can't stand up for myself and I have to encourage my other half to continue being a total dick?

Where do I sign up?

Seriously though, threads like these always pretty much state a woman should never drink or have sex because we are the 'gentler' sex and should remain innocent, next a thread will say I won't be allowed to play video games because I, a woman might turn rabid. :rolleyes:
Original post by TizzWazz
next a thread will say I won't be allowed to play video games because I, a woman might turn rabid. :rolleyes:

What!?!? isn't that illegal under international law?
Reply 30
No, all women are trolls living in dark caves and looking to jump on their victims to suck all the blood out of them :colone:
Reply 31
Original post by John Stuart Mill
What!?!? isn't that illegal under international law?

Only because I kick peoples asses.
I don't even want to begin commenting on the content of this, but your use of capitalisation is disgusting.
Reply 33
It depends what you define as 'good women'. If your definition of a 'good woman' is some ridiculously outdated misogynistic concept of a woman who is totally submissive to her husband and accepts and welcomes blatant sexism, then no, not many women like that exist any more. And that is a very positive thing which shows that we are moving forwards to a fair society for all. It's a shame some people are still stuck in the 1800s.
Submissive? No thanks....
Original post by thoyub
You also got tipsy on sangria once. Oooooooh...:rolleyes:

One way ticket to hell. Even went so far as giggling, my immortal soul is lying in tatters at my feet
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 36
submissive lol
unfortunately 'good women' are extinct, just like your brain.
Original post by Collette94
Hence why my ignore list has about 20 odd members, I seriously can't be bothered arguing with them any more. I don't know why there are so many more of TSR's male population that seem to be socially unaware than there are of the girls here :tongue:

Yes, all clubbing need actually involve is going into a club! Consumption of alcohol/getting off with someone/dressing in a particular way/even dancing are by no means mandatory xD. And neither does doing the above turn one into some kind of demon.

You block people (men) who disgaree, fiercely with you? What is the point of being on an internet forum? :erm:
Good women exist but you can't find them because they're all running away from you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending